Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Shef Wednesday Match Thread 11/4/15

Afternoon folks.....its a MASSIVE game today, 3 points to keep us in the top half and above today's opposition, lets hope our team are not already on the beach in some far flung place!!! If nothing else I need them to win and keep my accumulator alive a top half finish from The Addicks is required. I think we can do this but having seen the state of the pitch I expect the ball to be in the air more than on the ground. I'll bring you the team as soon as i get it.

Comments

• Aaaaagh. In a shopping center with the mother in law. This is my only hope of retaining sanity. COYR.
    Cheers in advance Red.
  • Thanks for your updates RM . Hope you are feeling much better.

Hi @Starinnaddick yes feeling better thank you, but have to have an operation to jump start my heart back into rhythm in next few weeks, not looking forward to that to be honest....in fact bloody scared if truth is known.
  • U18s: Good news from @Coventry_City where @CAFC_TheAcademy have won 2-1 in the first of three key games in a week.
  • Sitting in the sun at Grassmere awaiting clients should be home by 5
    Good luck to RM and everyone
    COYA

Hi @Starinnaddick yes feeling better thank you, but have to have an operation to jump start my heart back into rhythm in next few weeks, not looking forward to that to be honest....in fact bloody scared if truth is known.
    All the best for that RM onwards and upwards.
  • If @CAFC_TheAcademy win the final two games of the season we will be U18 league champions for the third year in a row.

My Dad had the same operation to sort out his heart a couple of years ago, RedMid.
    Seemed to do the trick - and he's been able to be much more active since.

Good luck!

• CHARLTON: Henderson, Solly, Fox, Gomez, Johnson, Gudmundsson, Buyens, Cousins, Eagles, Church, Vetokele.
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton subs: Dmitrovic, Diarra, Wiggins, Bulot, Lennon, Watt, Lepoint.
  • edited April 2015
    No TBH or Bikey on the bench.

Resting TWWW.

• Oggy Red said:

Thanks for your updates RM . Hope you are feeling much better.

My Dad had the same operation to sort out his heart a couple of years ago, RedMid.
    Seemed to do the trick - and he's been able to be much more active since.

Good luck!

Thanks for that @OggyRed.....I'm just really crapping myself about it
  • Afternoon Red. Been a while for me as I've been at the games, but reporting for duty sir. Will update from the Sheffield Wednesday (as others see us) coverage.

'Massive' respect to the travelling Addick's, heroes one and all on quite a sad day for the club, for a game that needs to be interesting on a formation/player exposure/try out/experiment/give a young on a chance level.

Many apologies in advance for my typo's and slowness, but I might rope in some help with a guest appearance from the mercurial one.
  • Keep strong, RedMid.

With any luck, it'll help make a big difference!

• Hi Red, thanks for the thread as usual, hope everything goes well for you.
  • That pitch looks dreadful.

It may be the reason Bulot and TWWW are not starting.

• Thanks for the line-up and the anticipated excellent match thread. Now if you could just give us the winner of the Grand National.

• Sheffield Wednesday defender Jeremy Helan is available, having recovered from a groin injury.

Fellow defenders Joe Mattock (groin) and Claude Dielna (hamstring) may not return until next season.

Charlton pair Chris Solly and Yoni Buyens are back in contention to face their fellow mid-table side after completing suspensions.
  • seth plum said:

Afternoon Red. Been a while for me as I've been at the games, but reporting for duty sir. Will update from the Sheffield Wednesday (as others see us) coverage.

'Massive' respect to the travelling Addick's, heroes one and all on quite a sad day for the club, for a game that needs to be interesting on a formation/player exposure/try out/experiment/give a young on a chance level.

Many apologies in advance for my typo's and slowness, but I might rope in some help with a guest appearance from the mercurial one.

Afternoon Seth, good to have you back.....and thanks as ever.
  • Sponsored links:

• looking at the starting line-up & the pitch I'm going for a 2-0 defeat
  • The battle for 11th is on
  • Just to let you all know, I may not be able to finish the thread today....Mrs RM is travelling back from Anglesey and may arrive at the pick up point before the end of second half...I'll keep you informed but i'm sure someone can take over for me.
  • Wed -: Westwood, Buxton, Hutchinson, Maguire, Lavery, Lees, Helan, Zayatte, Isgrove, Bus, McGugan.
    Subs -: Kirkland, May, Nuhiu, Maghoma, Lee, Vermijl, Kelhar
  • Just to let you all know, I may not be able to finish the thread today....Mrs RM is travelling back from Anglesey and may arrive at the pick up point before the end of second half...I'll keep you informed but i'm sure someone can take over for me.

I don't mind doing it if needed.
  • Apologies up front for any typos or spelling mistakes

I don't mind doing it if needed.
    Thanks @Addickted2TheReds

I wish you all the best Redmidland.
  • Thanks again Red. Hoping that the op goes well.
  • Afternoon RedM, thanks in advance as always.

All the very best for the next few weeks sir, we at "CharlieWright towers" will be thinking of you :wink: I'm sure you will be back
    "fitter" and "stronger"!!!!
    COYR.........................................
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!