Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Shef Wednesday Match Thread 11/4/15

Comments

• addicks playing well at the moment......and a shot comes in from them....15 yds wide!!
  • To my ‘orse,
    To my ‘orse,
    Sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    And as I was sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    SAYIN’ GOODBYE TO MY ‘ORSE
  • Maguire long-range 25 yarder, didn't get a hold of it, wide.
  • gk taken......thye get it back...buyens concedes a fk...taken.....and we win a throw
  • throw taken.....they win it back....and push forward....we force them backwards....and back with their keeper
  • Johnson in his own area, up to the halfway line, Zayatte heads, Gomez on it but they have it with Maguire, to the left with Helan, onto Isgrove... potentially a decent partnership those two... but no Zayatte had it back, caught but clears now.
  • jonno clears.....cuz....to igor.....and we win a throw
  • Bolton 0-1 Norwich
  • Helan's hit it out of play, really poor apparently - far side throw to us but Wednesday pick it up with Maguire who's closed down, another throw...
  • throw taken......cuz and buyens now concede a throw.....taken.....jonno wins it......buyens..church attacks.....crosses for igor...cleared for a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• we attack.....they clear long only just.....jonno....to cuz....tackled and they attack quickly....solly is beaten....chip goes wide of post
  • Sounds like we're pretty much on our game and have settled quite quickly.
  • Church on it now, down the left, into the middle but they clear from the cross: Zayatte out for a throw, taken quickly with Fox; on-two and Buyens turns well to cross... Zayatte clears to Isgrove who runs into McGugan but they keep a hold and build again. Maguire to McGugan... we close quick, they close quicker, Maguire out wide and they have a stepover from Lavery who cuts in on his right, oooohhhh just over. Marvellous passage of play.
  • First time they opened us up, really. Head tennis ensuing at the moment and we come out on top. Bus gets on it but only out for a throw in their half.
  • Leeds 0-1 Cardiff
  • buyens has it.....but tackled but we win a throw........eagles has it..to buyens....he shoots but they have a gk
  • Fox long, but Lees heads - only to Eagles who finds Buyens, shoots but wide. No trouble.
  • Bit of a foul - Bus was taken out a bit by Joe Gomez.
  • gk taken...gomez tackles...and takes player out......
  • solly clears and gets the ball to church....now cuz.....we have a throw in own half.....solly takes it.....igor to cuz....losses is......solly attacks....but tackled
  • Sponsored links:

• their keeper has it....cuz wins it now...gudsun....to eagles great pass....lino flags for offside
  • Bus high boot there after a lull, Solly forward but Hutchison out to Isgrove, back for McGugan, who tries to switcheroo it and finds Buxton, inside for Lees now, confidence from Lees who steps forward... they're talking about him at length... ball through to Eagles who's offside. We had a build apparently but we were well offside.
  • Leeds 1-1 Cardiff
  • Good morning from sunny Flordia everyone!! COYA
  • terrible decision......as eagles finished it and scored!! but ruled out
  • Charlton (Eagles) have the ball in the net but wrongly given offside...
  • Lino flags Eagles great finish for offside. two offsides against us so far, revenge for Tuesday seems like.
  • thye have a fk.....taken.....and they win another one....
  • Wrongly disallowed, damn.
  • fk taken.....cuz wins it...solly.....buyens...pass is cut out
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!