Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Shef Wednesday Match Thread 11/4/15

Comments

• A long-distance shot "from the angle" "not a bad attempt" "the goalkeeper" has watched it... wasn't beaten, saved, sting on it. No idea who that was though. Oh it was our shot. Buyens.
  • henders has the ball again.....gudsun....is tackled.....buyens to cuz....fouled....jonno takes the fk...eagles now attacks and crosses corner
  • Helan, ball up in the air... Lavery can't bring down the bouncing ball and concedes a foul at the expense of Jordan Cousins.

It's windy. Marvellous havoc.
  • Fast tempo it seems! Corner, Youuuu Redsssss
  • Charlton corner COYR
  • Tom Lees concedes a corner. Marvellous attacking opportunity for us.
  • corner taken.....fox takes it....in it comes....church...to jonno...fox.....shoots....they clear
  • VFR audible

Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • gomez......gudsun...solly.....sends it long....they have a throw
  • Left-footedly swung in, back towards the taker, along the floor (JBG?) gets it back and now they try to break - Bus not on it, we get it in defence and smash it clear forward and out for Helan's throw.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    Ipswich 0-1 Blackpool
  • throw taken.....jonno clears....igor now....buyens.....but they get a throw
  • Helan throw... they're going through their team now.
  • we win the ball back.....and eagles has it but cuz concedes a fk
  • Peter Shirtliff and Lawrie Madden at Hillsborough. Shirtliff will do the half time draw.
  • McGugan chips forward but Fox can clear: Cousins then fouls McGugan in the middle of the park.
  • wednesday play long ball again.....we clear and their keeper has the ball
  • Isgrove on loan from Southampton on the ball now - Johnson clears the centre.
  • igor has the ball...to eagles....he shoots...over the bar
  • wednesday play long ball again.....

Something's never change!
  • Sponsored links:

• Their guys reckon Roger J did really well on his loan at Wednesday last season, Pearson would have liked him to have signed.
  • Our throw now, towards the edge of the area - goes into orbit over the top of the bar though: half a sight of goal and we had a go but yeah.
  • Very quiet at Hillsborough.
  • gk taken.....6 mins gone......jonno clears....fox...eagles....igor..eagles attacks...crosses....they clear......and push forward
  • Ball goes forward... down the left-hand side, we cross but Zayatte plays it to Lees who clears. Lavery out to the left with Isgrove, attacking the defence, first cross blocked second pass to McGugan but his pass back to Isgrove is intercepted. Miscommunication with Helan there.
  • henders has the ball...clears long.....thye get it back and cuz concedes a throw
  • edited April 2015
    Just lost CAFC player (got the beeping error message) for 30 seconds but it's back...
  • Up in the air, Helan forward, Solly picks it up. Buyens nods it back; Henderson just about on it. Bus is looking sharp. Lees heads away, we come in quickly but it's off the head of Cousins for a throw.
  • we win it.....igor......eagles..buyens....church...offside
  • We intercept their throw and try to build again... Eagles was on through for Church but well offside.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!