Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Masters 2015

Comments

• Options
    heres to the hope that spieth has a shocker today.
    just make it a bit more interesting. I don't mind him wining it I just want it to be more of a closer contest. unless of course Els was in the same position then i couldn't care less about the contest cos he would win me a nice tidy sum.
  • Options
    I did £10 on speith at 11/1 with corals beforehand which they then gave you a free £10 in play bet which I did on him again at 2/1
  • Options
    Spieth in complete control until the 17th tee. Going to be interesting tomorrow now!
  • Options
    just seen how close Justin Rose has made it
  • Options
    would have made a big difference if Spieth had mucked up 18 too - don't know how he got away with par.
  • Options
    Don't know why but irrationally I want him to totally blow up....would love to see Rose overhaul him
  • Options

would have made a big difference if Spieth had mucked up 18 too - don't know how he got away with par.

Great flop from just off the green. His putting has been good all week, be interesting to see if it stays that way under pressure.
  • Options
    An early 1 shot swing both ways would make it interesting - but have to back the man who is 4 shots ahead !
  • Options
    Having backed the National winner at 33-1 am now needing Rose for a weekend double. Unfortunately though, done them both as singles ! Would have been around 750-1 double. Still think Speith will hang on.
  • Options
    I have to say, credit to Spieth for sticking in there so far. I certainly didn't expect him to have a 4 shot lead after 3 rounds. It's now his to lose. However, if anyone was going to 'do a McIlroy' on the final day he'd be the most likely purely because of his age.
    I'd always root for the Brit (or, failing that, any european) in The Masters, so I hope Rose does it, but I'd be reasonably happy if this guy won - I don't mind being proved wrong.
    Just as long as it's not figjam or Woods.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on Rose, would love to see him win.
  • Options
    I think Mickelson would put more pressure on Spieth than Rose will. All week Rose has started slowly and bogeyed a couple of the first holes, whereas Phil seems to be able to birdie or par them. I'm a great fan of Rose & would love to see him overhaul Spieth but I'm afraid he's no Faldo
  • Options
    I have a gut feeling that Spieth may implode. For that reason I've had small wagers on Rose and Mickelson to win.
  • Options
    Come on, Justin. Remember Spieth lost a three shot lead to GMac in the Ryder Cup singles...he's not invincible!
    Loved Justin's bunker birdie.
  • Options
    I'm still thinking Spieth will collapse myself,okay I am also hoping as I have each way bets on Mickelson,Casey,Johnson and Hoffman
  • Options
    Appreciate he is a ledge, but it does get a bit tiresome having so much tv time spent blowing smoke up Jack Nicholas' arse every single year...
  • Options
    Want Justin Rose to win so bad. C'mon son!!!!
  • Options
    The Masters is a brilliant event - can't wait to see what unfolds tonight.
  • Options

Got Kevin Na at 125/1

Shot 6 Under today to give me e/w chance and a bit of interest as the rest of mine were shite.

He's still in there, tied 5th, Tees off soon, and just checked it was 150/1

Should give me something to watch out for tonight although his air time is shit.

Back Mickleton at 50/1 Friday night when he was 2under

• Options
    down to 3 shots now, Justin Rose well and truly in this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really want Justin Rose to win.

Have followed his career since that shot he did at the Open as an Amateur, seemed a slow started in the pro tour but has really shot up in recent times to become one of the best golfers in the world and deservedly so.
  • Options
    BBC coverage pisses all over sky, Ken Brown is quality.
  • Options

BBC coverage pisses all over sky, Ken Brown is quality.

Funny you say that NSS, I absolutely can't stand the bloke.

Spieth can only beat himself now.
  • Options
    Putting in an absolute clinic here. Hope he holds his nerve and pushes on - could be a ridiculously low score
  • Options
    Didn't think Spieth would have the bottle but he's shown some and more.
  • Options
    And with that approach shot I'm turning it in. Congrats Speith
  • Options
    edited April 2015

Appreciate he is a ledge, but it does get a bit tiresome having so much tv time spent blowing smoke up Jack Nicholas' arse every single year...

The Golden Bear deserves all the air time he gets and as much smoke as there is in a northern industrial town blown up his dignified backside.
    As a kid in 70's golf got on my nerves as the Open used to interrupt Test cricket on the BBC and it always seemed to be Nicklaus on screen. However I now appreciate him and have fond memories of watching him win the 86 Masters. He is up there with Bradman, Laver, Ali and Pele as the true sporting icons of the 20th century.
    Jack Nicklaus is the greatest golfer in the history of the sport and people should appreciate that; even those not old enough to have ever seen him play. You will not see his like again. He won 18 majors and was runner up in NINETEEN! A better record than Red Rum!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Great work from Spieth. To lead from start to finish is terrific. Well done.
  • Options
    All credit to Spieth and I got it completely wrong expecting him to crack
  • Options
    Riviera said:

The Golden Bear deserves all the air time he gets and as much smoke as there is in a northern industrial town blown up his dignified backside.
    As a kid in 70's golf got on my nerves as the Open used to interrupt Test cricket on the BBC and it always seemed to be Nicklaus on screen. However I now appreciate him and have fond memories of watching him win the 86 Masters. He is up there with Bradman, Laver, Ali and Pele as the true sporting icons of the 20th century.
    Jack Nicklaus is the greatest golfer in the history of the sport and people should appreciate that; even those not old enough to have ever seen him play. You will not see his like again. He won 18 majors and was runner up in NINETEEN! A better record than Red Rum!
    Indeed, it's a privilege to hear him speak. I always enjoy the Memorial when he gets in the commentary booth. As well as his professional accomplishments he's done a hell of a lot for the game - the reason the Ryder Cup is USA v Europe is him, the reason under par is 'red numbers' is due to him, his advances in course design, etc. He is also a man of great ethics on and off the course (think of the Jacklin Ryder Cup concession), a true family person and a role model that Tiger Woods can only dream of being.