Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Millwall match thread 3/4/15

Comments

• they have the ball and are attaacking...shot comes in and we clear...watt gets the ball and attacks...fouled......and millwall player booked
  • Worried about Bikey.....
  • fk taken....we still have 2 up front.....gudsun into box.....jonno goes up and we get a corner
  • corner taken...in it comes....gudsun sends it in......cleared......and they attack in numbers......cross comes in....henders and fox clear to gudsun.....igor.....is taken down...by player just booked.....ref waves play on......and the ball ends up back with henders
  • vff said:

Hit Solly on the chin - just watched on Sky

How on earth could you tell that at the pace they showed it? Impossible to tell!
    If it is impossible to tell how can the referee, Mick Russell send the player off ?
    Absolutely no way the ref could have seen that 100% was a penalty, I have also watched it a dozen or so times and I do think it goes between Sollys arms. The ref fucking panicked..........simple as.
    COYR..........
  • I don't normally slag off officials but this referee HATES us !
  • Nice one Callum.
  • Tell him to turn his phone to landscape, ffs.
    Does my head in.
    :smile:
  • Are we 3-4-2?
  • Sponsored links:

• cuz now....gudsun...watt....crosses they clear...cuz to gomez.....cuz..gomez...bikey...jonno....fox.....igor tackled and they get the ball back......we force them backwrds......thye go long......bikey clears....gudsun....watt.....attacks and they go bakc to keeper
  • Dazzler21 said:

Are we 3-4-2?

No 4-3-2
  • Rob said:

We'll beat them with 10 now. You watch.

That would be the irony of ironies…
  • se9addick said:

I don't normally slag off officials but this referee HATES us !

Mick Russell, joins the referee hall of infamy.
  • they now come forward..into centre circle.....playing keep ball.....jonno gets it....gudsun is tackled........shot comes in...henders saves and now gets the ball
  • Dazzler21 said:

Are we 3-4-2?

4-3-2 / 3-4-2 I think.

Three CBs and Fox left mid when attacking. Four defenders and Cousins left mid when defending.
  • Are the empty seats behind the goal the ones we were not allowed to occupy for "safety" reasons.
  • We had a little blonde bloke sent off when we beat them 2-0 in the snow.
  • henders sends it long.....bikey....back to henders......gudsun now.....gomez...cuz......jonno.....fox now......jonno......gomez and we win a throw
  • vff said:

se9addick said:

I don't normally slag off officials but this referee HATES us !

Mick Russell, joins the referee hall of infamy.
    Doesnt he have 'previous' against us ?
  • Sponsored links:

• sm said:

Are the empty seats behind the goal the ones we were not allowed to occupy for "safety" reasons.

Yes
  • they win the ball.....they attack..shot comes in.....into 2nd tier
  • Brum 2-0 Rotherham
  • gk taken......they win the ball back.....bikey clears very high for a throw
  • Rotherham 2 down.
  • Salako says they should be down to 10 as well. Is the referee that much of a Cnut?
  • Rotherham now 2-0 down.
  • they win the ball.....they attack..shot comes in.....into 2nd tier

that's why they close the lower tier. even 2nd tier, your not safe
  • throw taken.....we are chasing the ball......and can't get hold of it....they push forward......
  • Salako says they should be down to 10 as well. Is the referee that much of a Cnut?

Cardiff at home. Need I say more?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!