Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Millwall match thread 3/4/15

Comments

• Hit Solly on the chin - just watched on Sky

How on earth could you tell that at the pace they showed it? Impossible to tell!
  • well never expected that!

• Well done Henderson
  • Cmon you reds
  • We'll beat them with 10 now. You watch.
  • henders clears....they get it back...igor...fox.......cuz losses it and they come again....cross comes in......gomez clears...watt chases
  • they get the ball back.....
  • edited April 2015
    so what's happening now re formation? diarra into CB and gomez to RB? one forward off?
  • Rob said:

We'll beat them with 10 now. You watch.

I hope so. This ref sounds like a 100% homer though.
  • BBC saying yellow card following on from booking on 9th minutes. Will need to hear / see the replay. Its a big decision if it is not 100% clear.
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder how many in the home end managed to stay quiet for that. COYR!
  • addicks have a fk........cuz was fouled....bikey warming up.......gudsun is taken down......we have a fk......eagles off and bikey on
  • Bikey ready to come on...

How on earth could you tell that at the pace they showed it? Impossible to tell!
    You need glasses !!
    Who's side are you on ??
  • Is this the first time ever that Solly's been sent off?
  • Bikey on, Eagles off.
  • This is the start of a sorry tale for the scum, as they end up losing 1 - 0 in the last minute after a massive defensive performance from our heroic boys and go on their merry way to the lower leagues.
    Worth dreaming about anyway!
  • With Wigan, Rotherham and Fulham losing I would certainly settle for a 0-0 now.
  • Putting them down with 10 men will make up for years of pain..
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe next year then...

I've watched it three times in slow mo and I still can't tell. I I had to put my mortgage on it I'd say it hit him on the arm which was extended so can understand penalty and red card issued.
  • gomez goes right back.....jonno and bikey at the back.....gomez to igor...to fox.....igor has it and shoots..blocked.....alou...to cuz to bikey....jonno.....attacks but is tackled and concedes a throw
  • important day for Bikey. Could go either way
  • Just watched the pen incident five times at full speed and couldn't tell.
  • 35 mins gone......
  • Player of the season sorted then.

Stand up... Stephen Henderson!

If it is impossible to tell how can the referee, Mick Russell send the player off ?
  • This is the start of a sorry tale for the scum, as they end up losing 1 - 0 3-0in the last minute after a massive defensive performance from our heroic boys and go on their merry way to the lower leagues.
    Worth dreaming about anyway!

Fixed for you
  • Every other club down the bottom is losing, they're going to get out of trouble, i can feel it
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!