Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Millwall match thread 3/4/15

1171819202123»

Comments

• Wigan and cardiff started brightly. It was to be expected. Going down to 10 was the problem.
  • Feel sorry for our fans who were there, was hoping they would finally see a win this time.
  • Well said RM.
  • Can Admin close this please? Not that this won't spew over to the post match comments
  • I wish a few people would calm down.....they are still in relegation zone have difficult matches to come. We are 18 points clear of them and had to put up with some really poor referring again....we lost..but calling each other names....really!!!! We need to look forward and start planning for next season.....I think they will still go down and I don't think they will come back quickly.

Thanks for your work RM and very well said.
  • Top man for that RM, thank you for the updates!
  • edited April 2015
    I've cracked open a bottle of Aspall's Premier Cru to cheer myself up and watching ex Charlton players in Bournemouth v Ipswich match.
  • purdis said:

I've cracked open a bottle of Aspall's Premier Cru to cheer myself up and watching ex Charlton players in Bournemouth v Ipswich match.

Same, except mine's a Rioja...
  • purdis said:

Same, except mine's a Rioja...
    I will bring back some draught Pilsner Urquell from the pub and forget this happened.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015

If it hit his arm we wont win appeal as it is judgement of ref.

Wrong they will base decision on Ban on the video evidence available
  • Laddick01 said:

Would Have no issue if the Ref gives Solly a second yellow for that, but honestly seeing as it was hit at him from so close theres always that element of doubt, how he can warrant a straight red for that is pathetic.

That red must get rescinded......surely to God!?!?
  • The match thread is still going? It's like a modern miracle. Strange times that we're living in.
  • We shall not, we shall not be sunk.
  • edited April 2015
    Because all the admins were drowning sorrows heavily in the Liberal Club straight after. I left just after 9 not sure about the others.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!