Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Player Of The Year Vote 2015

Comments

• Gudmundsson
    Henderson
    Cousins

in that order.
  • Gudmundsson by quite a way.
  • Been told Cousins has won it which I told believe! When I cast my vote for JBG he was off the page! Other people have said the same
  • Been told Cousins has won it which I told believe! When I cast my vote for JBG he was off the page! Other people have said the same

Well as the voting finishes after tomorrow's game. No one has won it.
  • couldn't do without hendo and jbg and bulot have ended well,but cousins has worked all year,wherever he was put.before november it was a coin toss between the chuckle brothers(ben haim and bikey)
  • You talk a lot of sense grant. If you could just put in some punctuation, such as capital letters, gaps, full stops etc, your posts wouldn't takes ages to try and understand.
  • sorry,it takes me long enough to type as it is.if only there was a magic button that did all that for me!
  • After ten games you would have thought Igor would walk it, with Bikey 2nd.
    After 20 games Tal Ben Haim was heading it.
    After 40 games their was just 3 standing, JBG, Hendo, and Cousins.
    Now Johann is finishing fast on the rails.
    I feel Cousins should be 3rd, as he has had a good season but is still a work in progress.
    Henderson has never had a bad match, but the injuries and missed games may count against him.
    Since the early injuries Gud have been class on the ball and just think if he had been our number 1 penalty taker would be on at least 15 goals now,
    (Thou Buyens is the king from the spot.)

What a difference from last year. If Watt had been here all season he would have been in contention.
    Joe Gomez for Young player.
    Most improved would be Morgan Fox.
    POTY Henderson or Gudmundsson as they are both game changers.
  • Cousins for me; played all season, the only one that seemed to still have his heart in it during Bob's bleak patch even when playing out of position. JBG has been good with some cracking goals but for me hasn't given enough overall, especially earlier in the season. Henderson a superb keeper but sadly missed a huge chunk of the season. Agree with Soapboxsam on Gomez for young player and Fox for most improved. Fox took some real slatings on here but has proved the doubters wrong.
  • JBG. Remember seeing him for first time against Derby when he span and fired a pass to Cousins with outside of his boot. Cousins squared for Tuc and we were 1 up. Hadn't seen skill like that for some years at The Valley. Plus that goal against Cardiff. Thunderbolt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Said Henderson before today and sticking with that.

Not seen him have a bad game.
  • Hendo must have swayed a few more voters with today's performance.
  • edited April 2015
    Really don't get the Cousins voters. He is ok but hasn't been on the same level as JBG all season.

I suppose we all see different things and maybe i should have a few less sherbets before a game and make an effort to watch him in detail.
  • Didn't see anyone to cast my vote, as nobody collected any votes from the lounge I was in. Last year I seem to remember someone coming around all the lounges.
  • edited April 2015
    Voted for Henderson. Cousins and JBG both a long way in front of him on the clipboard
  • Didn't see anyone to cast my vote, as nobody collected any votes from the lounge I was in. Last year I seem to remember someone coming around all the lounges.

Voted outside North stand. I saw quite a few Voice of the Valley sellers, one bloke offering a free health and lifestyle check (guess, I looked like I needed one, I must have been looking a bit pale in the cold east wind). Curious, there were no program sellers around at all, maybe you have to get a subscription these days.

Cousins and JBG had a lot of ticks. JBG was getting a lot of support, but Cousins seemed to be ahead. I voted Cousins, for his effort, application and attitude over the whole season. JBG has been excellent over the last part but it is not clear that he will still be at the club next season, and I didn't want to vote for another player of the year who was not going to hang about. I really hope that a contract extension can be agreed as JBG made all the difference in the second half.

• Charlton fans love a try hard!! Hence cousins!
  • I voted for Henderson, I think his injury cost us at least 15 points & he has been really consistent throughout
  • Charlton fans love a try hard!! Hence cousins!

Cousins has a terrific attitude. Always gets on with things, great skill and flair and a great example to the kids of how a player goes about their business. When played out of position at left midfield, played well and got on with it. A few excellent goals too.
  • edited April 2015
    I queued up to give my vote To Fanny Fanackapan.
    She then told me i couldn't vote for her !
    Even thou i gave her a big Hug; she wouldn't take my vote as she remembered i had voted at the last home game. (Henderson)
    Heads Johann and tails Stephen. If it lands on it's edge Jordan.( Has done a great job for the team in 3 Positions)

• Sponsored links:

• Whichever one of the leading players who wins, it will be well deserved, and the guys second and third ought to know it has been a close one this season and they are also winners.
  • edited April 2015
    Did not see anybody the other side of my turnstile taking names, was expecting that to be the case. I did not see anybody around the ground.
  • Well, we collected over 3000 votes yesterday alone. Still trying to figure out who has won !!
  • edited April 2015
    Just a shame that there was no-one collecting votes outside Harvey Gardens or at the bottom of the East Stand steps. There was last week but not yesterday. So, unlike the General Election next month the POTY vote will not be a full representation of the those allowed to cast their vote........
  • Just a shame that there was no-one collecting votes outside Harvey Gardens or at the bottom of the East Stand steps. There was last week but not yesterday. So, unlike the General Election next month the POTY vote will not be a full representation of the those allowed to cast their vote........

You know where I sit, golfie....why didn't you pop across the aisle at halftime to give me your vote ?

• Charlton fans in love to moan shocker

Charlton fans in knocking home grown talent and only seeing effort not skill shocker

• Charlton fans in love to moan shocker

Charlton fans in knocking home grown talent and only seeing effort not skill shocker

My favourite statement about a lot of Charlton fans. They're only happy when they're miserable...
  • Unfortunately no statement is closer to the truth,

We even have some wanting another team to win against us
  • Just a shame that there was no-one collecting votes outside Harvey Gardens or at the bottom of the East Stand steps. There was last week but not yesterday. So, unlike the General Election next month the POTY vote will not be a full representation of the those allowed to cast their vote........

Not sure what time you were there or how well you looked, but there was definitely someone in Harvey Gardens right by the end of the East Stand Turnstiles. There was someone else there for the previous match as well.