Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Player Of The Year Vote 2015

Tuesday will be your first opportunity to cast your vote for this season's Player of the Year. The Fans Forum have organised an army of vote gatherers, who will be outside the ground prior to the Fulham match looking for your vote. This is the fifth year that I have organised the vote and for the first time I have no idea who will win and can see at least six serious contenders. There are 19 names on the ballot paper (everyone who has participated in 10 or more matches) so this time your vote could really count. We will also collect votes before the Leeds game and the winner will be announced at the Player of the Year Dinner on 3rd May.

Comments

• Cousins or gudmundsson for me
  • Think I will wait till the Leeds game but I already know my vote wont be worth it this year, I have seen a load of people say they will vote for Cousins.

Cousins WILL NOT get my vote, he has been excellent since February(when Luzon moved him to CM) but that is 2 months the previous 6 months he was no exist, no fault of his own he was just played out of position, just think some people will forget his first 6 months because he is from the academy.

on that Basis I cant vote for Watt either because he only joined late,

Henderson had a massive spell out injured, Vetokele lost form

I am currently between 3 consistent players:
    JBG
    TBH
    Solly
  • Whoever scores the winner today
  • ...This is the fifth year that I have organised the vote and for the first time I have no idea who will win ...

Charlton Life scoop: Killerjerrylee in vote rigging scandal admission ;-)

Seriously though, I think you're right and it's quite refreshing to see a few names in with a shout. Personally I think that today's game could sway the result quite a bit. I think that if any one of Cousins, Gudmundson, Watt or Ben Haim scored the winner today it may well be enough to give them the crown.
  • I'd say Gudmundson just for the quality of goals he has scored
  • Johann and Cousins are the front runners. Cousins for me though as they both had their spells of poor form but Cousins had his when he was out of position and still manfully gave it all every game
  • Henderson can't have done his chances any harm so far today...
  • Said Henderson before today and sticking with that.

Not seen him have a bad game.
  • For me it's Cousins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gudmundsson.

If Cousins wins it then I think the fact that he is an academy product will be a major factor. Isn't that good IMO.
  • If Gudmundsson wins it then my faith in football fans having shit-for-brains will be thoroughly reinforced.
  • edited April 2015
    boggzy said:

If Gudmundsson wins it then my faith in football fans having shit-for-brains will be thoroughly reinforced.

https://i.imgflip.com/jpowd.jpg
  • Sorry, still thoroughly f***ed off with today, (even though loss was expected, would rather have not taken the lead!).

But though I haven't seen all games this season, JBG has been responsible for some of the laziest behaviour of the season in a CAFC shirt (tho yeah he's scored some blinders)
  • I'm voting Bulot
  • Gudmundsson all day long
  • I don't think its a coincidence that we didn't win a game during Henderson's long spell of injury.
  • Was undecided, choosing between three, but it's Henderson after yesterday!
  • Cousins all the way for me...but Joey has been great.... but!
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems like it is Henderson's to lose, as all the other hopefuls are fading fast...
  • Cousins
  • Jordan Cousins - played all season and stuck to it each game, even when played out of position.

Henderson's excellent but has been injured for a good part of the season, Gudmundsson's scored some excellent goals, great player but can drift out of games.
  • Henderson or JBG, although Nicola Sturgeon played a blinder on Thursday night.
  • Think it has to be Cousins simply for the fact he's given so much effort most games, even when played out of position. Plus a couple of great goals.
  • vffvff
    edited April 2015

Henderson or JBG, although Nicola Sturgeon played a blinder on Thursday night.

You can't vote for Sturgeon @Mendonca In Asdas :wink: .
  • Henderson or JBG, although Nicola Sturgeon played a blinder on Thursday night.

Fiiiiiish !
  • Cousins for me