Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Roll Call - The Den, The Valley or Washing Your Hair?

12346»

Comments

• boogica said:

Lanzarote

Hope u r aving a good time mate off to the shite hole
    We need to meet up for a beer soon?
    As for me, red as a lobster. Underestimated an overcast day.
    Enjoy your day.
  • At home on my own with no interruptions. F5 at the ready :smile:
  • I've only Just got in after a 'quiet drink' after work. Its already got messy!

Bloody hell, posting on here at 3-4am. That's dedication to the Addicks for you. Well done.
    yeah, it's the first thing i'd do after a night out. Get on your rivals forum..
    Not even the excuse of a pissed up rant or anything, just letting us know how he is and what he's been doing. I think he just wants to be loved.
    Never gonna happen! :wink:
  • TelMc32 said:

I've only Just got in after a 'quiet drink' after work. Its already got messy!

Bloody hell, posting on here at 3-4am. That's dedication to the Addicks for you. Well done.
    yeah, it's the first thing i'd do after a night out. Get on your rivals forum..
    Not even the excuse of a pissed up rant or anything, just letting us know how he is and what he's been doing. I think he just wants to be loved.
    Never gonna happen! :wink:
    He doesn't care.
  • Away fishing but have charged phone at the ready and decent signal
    Coyr
  • washing me hair, far to painful to watch or listen to%(~|<<
  • Washing me hair as well (what's left of it) and think it's gonna be a bit greyer come 5 o'clock. Will be listening in with player, beers are cold, curry's on the go and 'er indoors is now outdoors. Can't wait COYR!!!
  • Ticket sorted on my way to the den COYR
  • In the Wheatsheaf, soon to be en route to the toolbox
  • Sponsored links:

• Plotted up in Denmark Hill, nothing happening.

Now in the Nags Head in Peckham. No sign of the trotters or Millwall.
  • Plotted up in Denmark Hill, nothing happening.

Now in the Nags Head in Peckham. No sign of the trotters or Millwall.

Decided to avoid Denmark Hill. That was my rendezvous place when we lost 4-0. Not that I am superstitious or anything.
  • Wish I'd been washing my hair.