Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Roll Call - The Den, The Valley or Washing Your Hair?

Comments

• So I'll be at The Valley surrounded by white, heterosexual, married, working, car driving men like me.

and Me and B
  • Addicted said:

Im over in Amsterdam on my stag, and one of the group is a Millwall fan. Not sure if we'll be able to find somewhere showing the game but will have a look. Either way there'll be a rematch on the Saturday when we do bubble football

Is the said Millwall fan DH?
    Nah he's CA. Dont tell me there's more than 1 Millwall there for the weekend?...
  • The Den for me. Can't wait to end 19 years of apathy and disappointment. Can't wait to rub the impending relegation in the noses of the gorillas in the adjacent stand. Can't wait for the 1 hour 'herding' of our fans at the end of the game. Oh! :-(
  • On a tour of the BBC followes by celebratory dinner at Sky Garden.

Harryamuse dreamt we won 8-0. Wonder what the odds are?
  • Addicted said:

Addicted said:

Im over in Amsterdam on my stag, and one of the group is a Millwall fan. Not sure if we'll be able to find somewhere showing the game but will have a look. Either way there'll be a rematch on the Saturday when we do bubble football

Nah he's CA. Dont tell me there's more than 1 Millwall there for the weekend?...
    Think there's a few going over. A mate on FB said getting ready for the dam, all the old crowd out! Stag do too.

Have a good one mate.
  • Den for me. Probably decide to hang around in the stadium for an hour after the game aswell.
  • The Valley
  • Sponsored links:

• Turkey, because women don't look at fixture lists when booking a holiday ...
  • Addicted said:

Addicted said:

Think there's a few going over. A mate on FB said getting ready for the dam, all the old crowd out! Stag do too.

Have a good one mate.
    there'll be plenty going over in Amsterdam
  • Won't give them my money so never intended to go to Den unless I had free ticket. Left it too late for beam back. Praying for a stream.
  • The Shithole
  • The Shithole

At home? :smiley:
  • Armchair fan enjoying the food and beverage delights that beamback Valley has to offer. Thinking of bringing my slippers!
  • Donning my matching tin hat & drawers for the Torture Chamber that masquerades as the New Den.

Would it be too much to ask for some snow ?
  • The Den.
  • Rusty Toolbox
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    At the Valley with the kids and its rumoured that KM is bringing the players back to the Valley straight after the game should we win. Can't see that working logistically for a few reasons personally.
  • At the Valley with the kids and its rumoured that KM is bringing the players back to the Valley straight after the game should we win. Can't see that working logistically for a few reasons personally.

Why not? We bumped into the whole bloody team after the 4 nil drubbing... they got back to the Valley before us. There was me giving each flash car that screamed up Floyd Road the thumbs down whilst unknown to me Ian was two steps behind giving each car the wanker signals. I think he got a few back too. A very dark day.

Only Dailly stopped to have a chat.
  • Working I'm afraid.
  • The Den. My first visit.

Looking forward to it, even though I know I shouldn't.
  • I'm having a pedicure ...
  • philcafc said:

Working I'm afraid.

You don't have to be frightened but I admire your honesty.
  • Donning my matching tin hat & drawers for the Torture Chamber that masquerades as the New Den.

Would it be too much to ask for some snow ?

Plenty of snow here in Meribel ......
    And there is no one on gods earth who wants us to beat them slags more than me .....
  • At the Den
  • I'll be down at the dennnnnn!!!!