Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Roll Call - The Den, The Valley or Washing Your Hair?

Comments

• edited April 2015

Donning my matching tin hat & drawers for the Torture Chamber that masquerades as the New Den.

Would it be too much to ask for some snow ?

The Spanners get all the "snow" Fanny. That's what led to the in-fighting at Wembley!

:wink:
  • The Den for a strong Charlton win.
  • The Valley.
  • Washing my hair in Northern Cyprus
  • Tool box
  • The home of knuckle-scrapers...
  • Another trip to the Den for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Washing my hair in Lisbon.
  • The Valley
  • Washing my hair in hooligan spit at The Den.
  • My keeping the powder dry for an 11.00am start tomorrow ain't working out too well.
  • I've been invited by a Milwall fan to join him in his cousin's box.
    Could get messy.
  • edited April 2015
    I've only Just got in after a 'quiet drink' after work. Its already got messy!
  • Abu Dhabi glued to computer.

Can we do a similar thread for all the Millwall fans that come on here? I suppose a few answers might be "Den", but Parkhurst, Belmarsh etc more likely. And I doubt anything will be getting a wash let alone hair, that just happens at Christmas time.
  • I've only Just got in after a 'quiet drink' after work. Its already got messy!

Whoever's employing you later is going to get their money's worth aren't they!!

You're not a hairdresser doing all these hair washes are you???
  • I'll be at the rusty bucket.
  • edited April 2015
    Going to a fishing competition. Will have no signal on my phone .And radios are a no no .so will find the result out tonight. But who cares .We are going to win COYR. ps for those that are going to the den . when we win please pull the lions tail and when it bites do it again and again. Another words really take the pxxs charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• I've only Just got in after a 'quiet drink' after work. Its already got messy!

Bloody hell, posting on here at 3-4am. That's dedication to the Addicks for you. Well done.

Bloody hell, posting on here at 3-4am. That's dedication to the Addicks for you. Well done.
    yeah, it's the first thing i'd do after a night out. Get on your rivals forum..

yeah I'm the same. I'm all over owls talk saying how massive I am. the drink does strange things
  • Lanzarote

Hope u r aving a good time mate off to the shite hole
  • Gran Canaria, would've gone Valley
  • Wash hair then beamback, COYRs!
  • Bromley, next to the laptop and tele for updates..................of the spanners avoiding defeat again.

Not even the excuse of a pissed up rant or anything, just letting us know how he is and what he's been doing. I think he just wants to be loved.