Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Roll Call - The Den, The Valley or Washing Your Hair?

Comments

• The Toolbox for me.
  • Dirty Den in east London.
  • The New Den
  • Home! Been at the last 4 - was going to be away-now not going! Will be on CAFCplayer but hoping for a stream...
  • Valley for me.
  • The Office (hopefully with a stream)

Should have fixed he roof tiles
  • Addicted said:

Im over in Amsterdam on my stag, and one of the group is a Millwall fan. Not sure if we'll be able to find somewhere showing the game but will have a look. Either way there'll be a rematch on the Saturday when we do bubble football

Is the said Millwall fan DH?
  • The New Den. Upper tier Dockers Stand. Near half way line. Roughly where I was when we beat them 2 - 0 in the snow.
  • The New Den. Upper tier Dockers Stand. Near half way line. Roughly where I was when we beat them 2 - 0 in the snow.

Lol, you sit in your allocated seating. Aww bless.

• How very charlton ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Senegal Fields.

Touch of Corporate, hoping the glass to the box is reinforced.
  • Washing my hair in France whilst searching for a decent stream
  • The rats nest, got the feeling Tony Watt Watt Watt is going to make us happy...
  • Patong, and follow via Twitter
  • stevec said:

Washing my hair in France whilst searching for a decent stream

I'd find the stream before you put the shampoo in mate...could be a bugger otherwise!!

:wink:
  • The new den

Going to buy my brilliant white trainers today so I can blend in with the home fans.
  • Sponsored links:

Going to buy my brilliant white trainers today so I can blend in with the home fans.
    As opposed to your sandals with white socks fully pulled up?
  • What's wrong with wearing sandals with long white socks.....I thought that's the in-thing for groovy cats.
    No ticket for toolbox and this will be my first time for yonks that ive not gone.
  • edited April 2015
    Hair Here, with Rihanna..no 'stream' but large Caribbean sea.

(Pic won't upload, odd cos they go up to facebook no prob)

• edited April 2015
    Addicted said:

Im over in Amsterdam on my stag, and one of the group is a Millwall fan. Not sure if we'll be able to find somewhere showing the game but will have a look. Either way there'll be a rematch on the Saturday when we do bubble football

Am doing likewise.
    However, we have moved the departure date to Saturday in order to get down the den on the Friday!

Can see myself drowning my sorrows in Heineken on sat!
  • The M4 Eastbound
  • Some of the excuses on here are disgraceful - don't you look at the fixture list when you're planning your holidays lads ?*

*or maybe you purposefully miss Millwall away - I wouldn't blame you!
  • Home in Cheshire - hopefully watching a stream, or if not following Red's match thread.