Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Brentford - Post match views

Well if we had a catchment area, then they'd be dancing in their streets.

Huge win today, thank god. I think most of us when we say the line up thought this was going to be our best chqnce to turn it round.

Oggy Red and the superstitious amongst us will tell you though this had little to do with Luzon and everything to do with Mrs AFKA attending!

Look forward to your views

Comments

• Options
    3-0 with 35% of the play .. THAT is the way to do it .. Luzon, Bulot all is (nearly) forgiven ((:>)
  • Options
    Much better. first time this season weve won a game by more than one goal :smiley:
  • Options
    Extremely encouraging to see watt and vetokele finish full 90 ane both strikers playing a part in the game!sounded like Johnson played well too!

Keep plugging away boys!
  • Options
    Just shown the Bournemouth v Huddersfield goals on SSN, as well as Fulham v Ipswich. Means they might show the rest of the Championship action....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huge result and confidence booster. Everyone takes credit today for that. I think we will now go on a good run and pick up points.
  • Options
    Onto Bolton v Watford now. Expecting our goals any time soon.
  • Options
    What a way to stop the rot. Valentine's day,my dogs birthday, the old girl Lab is officially a teenager, and her name is Win, short for Winnie. Love is in the air. I was even in a good enough mood, to drive to my wife's office whilst she was busy and left a bunch of flowers in her car as a surprize. My mood tonight seems somehow inconsistent with how Saturday evenings usually feel.
  • Options
    Sorry AFKA, I think you're going to have to let Mrs AFKA go to Huddersfield for starters, and then sit down and pencil her in for the crunch fixtures for the rest of the season. My Mum and Dad aren't going to be very happy, as my niece and nephew invited themselves up for the weekend, so they were taking them to the Natural History / Science Museum this afternoon. Biggest League win of the season and they missed it.
  • Options
    Brilliant win and a fantastic performance. How good does that feel ?
  • Options
    It is amazing how results can change when players are in their natural positions. Watt and igor playing together playing upfront. Bulot playing wing instead of forward. Cousins playing in the middle. Doesn't hurt when you have your keeper back from injury. If jacko and wiggins are out for any amount if time, a loan or two at attacking midfielder or left back would be key.
  • Options
    Shown Bournemouth, Ipswich, Watford, Forest and now adverts... waiting & HOPING they show our goals too.
  • Options

Makes you wonder if someone's been reading the forum:

Play 2 up front..........................check
    Drop Bikey................................check
    Drop Buyens..............................check
    Play Cousins in the middle.........check

Or it's just blindingly obvious!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henderson made a big difference at the back as well and Solly back to his best.
    Great to see 2 proper forwards running at their defence and Bulot was much better on the wing.
    Just one moan why don't both our CBs go up for corners?
  • Options
    Goals have been on SSN. All very well taken too. If I find any vine clips I will post them up for those that missed it.
  • Options

A long time since we've had a green triangle next to our name.
    About bloody time.

Phone's a bit flat mate
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I would go as far as saying that the Johnnie Jackson statement before the game had a huge knock on effect to the result. The atmosphere around the place was rocking in response to his call for support - and the impact it had on the team was clear for all to see.

Tony Watt is so exciting to watch. Not enough British strikers out there who can dribble as well as hold the ball up.

Agree 100%.