Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cut Luzon some slack

Comments

• Just a constant flow of absolute drivel on this site now, its like listening to Capital radio, bore off already.
  • Good to see Roland's got his hand on the tiller,
    As i thought we were all at sea.
  • Scoham said:

Roland, Katrien and the Standard Liege scouts have shown they can build a competitive, overachieving Championship squad with great team spirit and we've improved it further with some exciting long term signings in January. They know what they're doing and have appointed a coach that could be our Sir Alex Ferguson. Get behind him that bit more and we'll make the play-offs.

That's one way to get your LOL count up, I salute you!
  • usually when a new manager takes over there is at least at first, an improvement in results then perhaps the bubble bursts, luzon hasnt even put the liquid on the wand
  • I can't get over this crouching he does???
  • cabbles said:

I can't get over this crouching he does???

AVB does it as well

i wonder if its a "modern" manager thing
  • edited February 2015
    I liked Powell, Riga and even Peeters until near the end but this Luzon just has nothing likeable about him. Has a face I'd like to pistol whip with my junk
  • Sponsored links:

• At the moment I see nothing to like about Luzon. Comes over as arrogant to me.
  • Given the players don't like him I am not sure why I should.

Where's the evidence the players don't like him? I am not a fan of Luzon at all for many reasons, but is an issue with players already?
  • edited February 2015
    Seen a few mentions of Jimmy Flloyd Hasselbaink..... REALLY? He did diddly squat as a player and as @Uboat said about cutting some 'slacks' can you imagine the difficulty of doing so for JFH and his enormous arse!!!
  • mogodon said:

Given the players don't like him I am not sure why I should.

Where's the evidence the players don't like him? I am not a fan of Luzon at all for many reasons, but is an issue with players already?
    1. Rumours about the Standard Leige players.
    2. Vet walking straight past him when subbed
    3. Our performances not improving since he arrived
    4. Other posters comments on here
    5. A mate of mine who is best friends with one of our players and was told directly

Enough for me, especially the last one.
    1. Rumours are rarely fact
    2. Igor may just have been unhappy at being subbed. More likely?
    3. Really? Battling performances in 2 very tough away games and a home game that we should have won if the players hadnt hit the panic button once scoring
    4. Other posters comments? thats as laughable as the rumours (or actually the same thing)
    5. sorry..... cant stop laughing at that one

You are certainly one easily swayed individual IMO
  • Uboat said:

masicat said:

Season starts Tuesday night for me. Same as for Riga, let's support the team. I will cheer Buyens every touch, but if I see him in Bluewater next week I'll tell him he's a useless twat.

Not good enough. We have to get behind the players when they are shopping.
    Unless you're a store detective, isn't that stalking?
  • Sponsored links:

• Taxi_Lad said:

mogodon said:

5. A mate of mine who is best friends with one of our players and was told directly

1. Rumours are rarely fact
    2. Igor may just have been unhappy at being subbed. More likely?
    3. Really? Battling performances in 2 very tough away games and a home game that we should have won if the players hadnt hit the panic button once scoring
    4. Other posters comments? thats as laughable as the rumours (or actually the same thing)
    5. sorry..... cant stop laughing at that one

You are certainly one easily swayed individual IMO
    Maybe I am easily swayed or maybe you like having your head stuck in the sand.
  • mogodon said:

you are joking surely? gave you a LOL anyway
  • Players work people out very quickly, they will look at Luzon and the arrogant way he carries himself and think he is an idiot. With footballers it is all about what you can contribute or what you have done to prove yourself. He has done nothing to warrant his Mourinhoesque demeanour, so hopefully they think he can coach or he will be yet another sacked coach soon.
  • We needn't worry to much about Guys ability as we know RD will replace him ASAP if it doesn't work out
  • Taxi_Lad said:

We needn't worry to much about Guys ability as we know RD will replace him ASAP if it doesn't work out

He replaced Jose Riga and he was successful ?

It's Rolands way or the highway.
  • Riga was on a short term deal. I'd have like him to have stayed but its probable that Bob Peeters had aready bbeen offered the job for this season
  • Taxi_Lad said:

Riga was on a short term deal. I'd have like him to have stayed but its probable that Bob Peeters had aready bbeen offered the job for this season

Taxi as a RD backer do you not think that it was a mistake to let Riga go?
  • Why should fans cut him some slack? Just read he couldn't be bothered to acknowledge the fans who made the long trip yesterday but marched straight down the tunnel. Respect works both ways.

This....bollox to him and the Owner and the Fibber.
  • He gets 10 games (although it may be too late by then), he's had 3 now. Not going to call him useless yet but on the flip side he's done nothing to have me singing his name.

Have to laugh at him being compared to The Special One because they both fuck off down the tunnel ignoring the fans and AVB because he wears tight trousers and crouches down. Apparently he has violent irrational outbursts like Ferguson and wears the same brand of pants as Ancellotti too. Lucky ol Charlton eh.