Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace fans embarrassing themselves again

Comments

• Options
    PopIcon said:
    DOUCHER said:
    speaking to a millwall fan yesterday he said their 'lot' paid a visit to a pub in tulse hill where the palace ultras were supposed to be meeting - must have been another spoof piss take message as there was nobody there - not sure what's funnier - a gang of muppets arranging to meet up in black bomber jackets or a gang of flat cap warriors turning up looking for a fight with them only to find it was all made up anyway - as long as they all enjoyed themselves, that's the main thing  :D  
    They didn’t go to the pub in Tulse Hill because they thought the ultras were going to be there. It opened early for them to drink in. One of them knew the fella who’s runs it apparently. They chose Tulse Hill because it’s on the route the ultras and palaces ‘lot’ would’ve been taking. 
    I saw a video on Twitter of when Palace scored and I've never seen a bunch of adults(MIllwall supporters) act so petulantly. I understand why Millwalls support is so poor, who would want to be surrounded by that sort of behavior every week?
    I know. It was shocking. So petulant. Their petulance ruined the whole day. I don’t think I’ll go to the next home game because of it. 
    That'll be most of your fan base to be fair.
    I went to school with a few Millwall fans and they just stopped going because they didn't like the atmosphere. 
  • Options

Millwall fans look a lovely bunch. 

Thousands of Danny Dyer + Ray Winstone wannabes. 

With homophobic chanting at the end of course. 

Seems the Wealdstone Raider was there?  What a weirdo.
  • Options
    Wish we could get Kavanagh back.
    To play as a striker 
  • Options
    The thing with Ultras is that is a continental thing. Teams like Ajax, or teams from Eastern Europe, and they make it work. It’s been part of their identity for years. The casual scene from the 70’s and 80’s in England, although outdated now, was still a big part of this country’s terrace culture. So it’s a lot more acceptable than a load of spotty teenagers from Surrey trying to mimick something from Zagreb. 

The pinnacle was on Sunday when Palace threw a flare on the pitch and the bloke with a sand bucket wasn’t allowed on to put it out until it had stopped firing because he probably didn’t have his level 8 pyro safety certificate. Hardly a Belgrade derby is it.
    That was brave, throwing a flare a day after the game had finished.
  • Options
    I wonder if Hartlepool will pay for our supporters to travel there in the pizza cup? 🥸
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep, that's the spirit in Fun, jokes and captions.
  • Options
    Not this time, a good step in supporting youngsters released.
  • Options
    Unpopular opinion but are the ultras any less freakish than grown men who get stone islanded up and mobbed up to fight at/ around games in 2022 outside of its cultural heyday of the 70s and 80s when it was a bit of an organic (albeit likely unwelcome) yoof scene like the mods n rockers/ teddy boys?

Both are pretty weird and bemusing in this day and age.

"Look at those sad wankers dressed in black and signing songs.  Let's dress in identikit designer gear that costs more than our monthly mortgage payments and have drunken rows/ cause a massive waste of police time and intimidate locals and bystanders every Saturday because my life needs some sort of meaning and having it with Leeds in a backstreet gives me validation".

Alan Partridge Sad GIF - Alan Partridge Sad Driving - Discover amp Share GIFs
    The 'Ultras' meet up on Wednesday evenings to practice songs and paint their banners. No one beats them on freakshow status.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Not this time, a good step in supporting youngsters released.
    I will NOT have ANYTHING positive said about the wankers.

"Ner ner ner ner ner ner..."
    (Fingers ears)
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    https://youtu.be/npZAUqBpNbo

Not sure how to do embedded  you tube videos
  • Options
    Snotgobling Wankpuffin stripy Nigel wankers 
  • Options
    Snotgobling Wankpuffin stripy Nigel wankers 
    Don’t sit on the fence 😉
  • Options
    ROTW said:
    https://youtu.be/npZAUqBpNbo

Not sure how to do embedded  you tube videos
    How many times has that clip been adapted........made me laugh though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh ffs 🤦🏻‍♂️ 
  • Options
    Does he mean when he takes a corner, or scores? How very bizarre, embarrassing
  • Options
    When he gathers up his snot and gobs it on the pitch I want the Palarse fans to say SPLAT.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    cafctom said:
    They will actually do it as well.
    I really hope they do - They really need to cement their legend as a bunch of clowns

Wouldnt want them shaking the sort of tag that we saw in the video that took the absolute piss out of them would we.
  • Options
    No doubt these banners have some sort of “South London and Proud” bollocks on them. The level of insecurity is through the roof.