Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace fans embarrassing themselves again

Comments

• Options

Millwall fans look a lovely bunch. 

Thousands of Danny Dyer + Ray Winstone wannabes. 

With homophobic chanting at the end of course. 
    So as well as not getting the lower tier, away teams aren't allowed the end block of the upper tier now either? What exactly do the police think is going to happen from the end block of the upper tier?
  • Options

But other clubs do it too, so we should completely ignore it and move on. It would be unfair to single out the Millwall fans.... 

And I get called a clown 😂
    But did anyone actually say that? 

You’re upset about being called a clown, and then go and act like a clown 🤷🏻
  • Options

But other clubs do it too, so we should completely ignore it and move on. It would be unfair to single out the Millwall fans.... 

And I get called a clown 😂
    But did anyone actually say that? 

You’re upset about being called a clown, and then go and act like a clown 🤷🏻
    Not upset, just found it funny! 

Your FA Cup games are usually selected for TV and there is normally trouble. The television companies are quite happy to look the other way, like I said originally. Repeat offenders should be forced to play behind closed doors if their fans decide to act like idiots. 

Your manager recently refused to condemned the fans that booed the taking of the knee. Can you imagine if Klopp or Pep said that?

But it was quickly swept under the carpet, everyone moved on and once again we find Millwall being Millwall on national television. 

For what it's worth I usually enjoy your and the other Millwall fan's posts on here. 
  • Options
    arny23394 said:

Honestly, some of the most pathetically embarrassing humans in existence.
    And they think it makes them look good and tough … in the last pic, they look like a bunch of lemmings heading for a cliff. 

The Nigels hate standing out, hence their attempt to stamp out individualism … safety in numbers lol
  • Options
    I wouldn’t start making fun of them on here otherwise the Black Jackets may come knocking on your door as part of their tour.
  • Options
    How can singing 'get your tits out for the lads' and suchlike to a player of the opposition with long hair be homophobic? Sexist, maybe, but homophobic?

We really do have some sensitive football fans these days, bloody hell. 

Soon you'll all be saying never to boo because it's ghost stereotyping.
  • Options
    Good god. They're a special lot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    arny23394 said:

Honestly, some of the most pathetically embarrassing humans in existence.
    Yeah, straight down Southwark Park Road to Ilderton Road eh?

I don’t think them all coming out of the public library to walk to the bus stop counts as mobbing up…
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    speaking to a millwall fan yesterday he said their 'lot' paid a visit to a pub in tulse hill where the palace ultras were supposed to be meeting - must have been another spoof piss take message as there was nobody there - not sure what's funnier - a gang of muppets arranging to meet up in black bomber jackets or a gang of flat cap warriors turning up looking for a fight with them only to find it was all made up anyway - as long as they all enjoyed themselves, that's the main thing  :D  
    They didn’t go to the pub in Tulse Hill because they thought the ultras were going to be there. It opened early for them to drink in. One of them knew the fella who’s runs it apparently. They chose Tulse Hill because it’s on the route the ultras and palaces ‘lot’ would’ve been taking. 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Edit wrong thread 

• Options
    https://t.co/8SetWiehUZ

Off the back of the Millwall v Palace game, Steve Kavanagh has come down hard on our Millwall chums 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    speaking to a millwall fan yesterday he said their 'lot' paid a visit to a pub in tulse hill where the palace ultras were supposed to be meeting - must have been another spoof piss take message as there was nobody there - not sure what's funnier - a gang of muppets arranging to meet up in black bomber jackets or a gang of flat cap warriors turning up looking for a fight with them only to find it was all made up anyway - as long as they all enjoyed themselves, that's the main thing  :D  
    They didn’t go to the pub in Tulse Hill because they thought the ultras were going to be there. It opened early for them to drink in. One of them knew the fella who’s runs it apparently. They chose Tulse Hill because it’s on the route the ultras and palaces ‘lot’ would’ve been taking. 
    Sounds like Bletchley parks finest were involved 
  • Options

Off the back of the Millwall v Palace game, Steve Kavanagh has come down hard on our Millwall chums 
    That'll tell the scamps.  The "don't be a tosser" initiative might be a non-starter though, as I thought that was a requirement for getting in the home stands...
  • Options
    edited January 2022
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    I saw a video on Twitter of when Palace scored and I've never seen a bunch of adults(MIllwall supporters) act so petulantly. I understand why Millwalls support is so poor, who would want to be surrounded by that sort of behavior every week?
  • Options
    Ultras got wrapped up immediately and got marched to the ground from SQ, which is exactly what they want. Keeps them safe while they sing their songs and pretend they've had a go. 

As far as I know, no real palace lad associates with them.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

that'll tell the cheeky scamps ;)
  • Options
    Never had any time for the Bermondsey boys but can’t knock that statement from Steve K. Feel sorry for the sniffer dogs though
  • Options
    Wish we could get Kavanagh back.
  • Options
    Black Jackets or Smurfs/Umpa Lumpas?
  • Options

"Countless missiles were thrown on to the pitch, one of which as we all saw struck a Palace player; there were three separate incidents of individual discriminatory abuse; unsavoury chanting; a physical assault of a steward; numerous reports of drug taking in toilets; and a pitch incursion."

Just an average Millwall home game then.......
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    DOUCHER said:
    I saw a video on Twitter of when Palace scored and I've never seen a bunch of adults(MIllwall supporters) act so petulantly. I understand why Millwalls support is so poor, who would want to be surrounded by that sort of behavior every week?
    I know. It was shocking. So petulant. Their petulance ruined the whole day. I don’t think I’ll go to the next home game because of it.