Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LOAN SIGNINGS

Comments

• Wigan signed Harry Maguire from Hull, good player.

Great signing.
  • watching the Wigan highlights the other night, they were creating chances and certainly didn't deserve a 3-1 defeat to Bournemouth. On that performance I'd fancy them to put a run together and stay up.
  • watching the Wigan highlights the other night, they were creating chances and certainly didn't deserve a 3-1 defeat to Bournemouth. On that performance I'd fancy them to put a run together and stay up.

That's cheered me up. The only way I can see us staying up at the mo is if they, Millwall and Blackpool continue to lose

Still 11 points behind us, which is a big gap considering their form has been as bad as ours
  • Redrobo said:

Maybe tomorrow we could ask for Luciano Becchio

On loan at Rotherham.
    Thought it wasn't extended?
    You are probably right, I saw that on Wikipedia and assumed it was correct. Would be happy with him.
  • not a loan but a free agent, former Hearts and England u21winger Andrew Driver has been released by DC united.

would definitely be worth a look IMHO
  • not a loan but a free agent, former Hearts and England u21winger Andrew Driver has been released by DC united.

No disrespect but he isn't good enough for a Championship team fighting relegation!
  • Sponsored links:

• Heard last night that Rolly polly has finally come up with a big named loan signing

A Glastonbury teenager is claiming to have the longest name in the world - Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined.

Mind you still may be better than what we've got.
  • Well I'm not paying for his name on my shirt.
  • Who would be good enough to get on loan and available? .
  • I see Bryan Ruiz is back at Fulham after his overseas loan fell through, any good for us on loan? not really the big striker, but knows where the goal is

No disrespect but he isn't good enough for a Championship team fighting relegation!
    none taken I-SAW, he's not my son or anything.

like I said, I do believe he would be worth a look as he was better when he was a hearts that Harriott is now, he is also 27 now so SHOULD be hitting his peak.

Great signing.
    Echo that.
  • SWP?.

Not sure he would relish a relegation battle. Seems he is happy to sit on his arse and take the cash for not doing anything. Nice work if you can get it.
  • SWP?.

Not sure he would relish a relegation battle. Seems he is happy to sit on his arse and take the cash for not doing anything. Nice work if you can get it.
    Played last night under a new manager and QPR won.

Maybe Harry was the problem not SWP
  • Let's face it, they won't be signing anyone. League One starts here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bwp while the u s and a are on a break

Great signing.
    Echo that.
    Mee too. Brilliant signing for them.

• SWP?.

Played last night under a new manager and QPR won.

Maybe Harry was the problem not SWP
    Didn't realise he played last night. As you say, maybe it was HR that was the problem.

note to self: must study team line ups more carefully (:
  • Millwall have completed the signing of Leicester City striker Gary Taylor-Fletcher on loan until the end of the season, the club have confirmed.
  • Millwall have completed the signing of Leicester City striker Gary Taylor-Fletcher on loan until the end of the season, the club have confirmed.

Taylor-Fletcher is Millwall's sixth loan signing, one more than the number permitted in a Championship matchday squad
    Ah yes, a squad full of loan signings, that always works out well....

Taylor-Fletcher is Millwall's sixth loan signing, one more than the number permitted in a Championship matchday squad

Shush Killer, we should encourage our neighbours in their prudent steps to avoid self annihilation...
  • Ipswich Town have signed Blackburn Rovers striker Luke Varney and Millwall midfielder Richard Chaplow on month-long loans, with a view to extending the deals until the end of the season.

Short-term contracts are the future.