Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Middlesbrough vs Charlton Ath | Sat 7th Feb 2015 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• A plucky draw followed by back to back home wins.
  • Can I pay on the door does anyone know?
  • It looks like Henderson is fit, I don't know if he will start on Saturday, or if he will play for the U21s on Monday.
  • No shots on target is my prediction
  • Can I pay on the door does anyone know?

Yeh you can they tweeted it yesterday
  • One quick thought... Middlesbrough have Arsenal in the Cup next week.

Wonder how many of their players are thinking more about that game than ours

When the boys from the Network come to town that takes precedence over shitty Arsenal

They'll all be arguing over who gets LePoint's shirt at the end of the game
  • Sponsored links:

• It will be like watching an old mate getting beaten up by strangers in a pub car park.

CAFC are the strangers and Middlesbrough are our old mate?
  • Write this one off to experience Guy. Use it to rest a few for bigger games ahead, have a look at a few squad/younger players and get some of the new players match fit. Also play a few Network loans to keep RD happy and your job safe for another week.

Onwards and upwards, 4-0 to them
  • I think the watford game was a one off and other than our defence never looks like leaking loads, hard fought 0-0
  • Oh sod it! lumped a fiver on us to win at 8/1...

Every bloody week, it's like catnip to me!
  • Boro are one of the best teams in the league and far to good for us, 3-0 to them.
  • Would snap hand off for a draw. If we lose (which against an in form Boro is more than likely) i would just be happy to keep the score down. 1-1 i would take as want to see us continue scoring, but would also take a 2-1 loss over a hammering and not moan about Luzon.
  • Should Solly not play against Norwich at home?

Give Gomez a game,

We are the rank outsiders with Blackpool tomorrow at 15/2 or 8/1 on line.
  • FYI, 10/1 with BetVictor and Bet365.
  • It's hard to predict anything other than a routine-to-heavy defeat but we might contain them to one goal if the defence has regained its mojo and we keep it tight, don't push forward too much.
  • 2-0 and Trevor Kettle either gifts them a goal or sends off one of our players.
  • Sponsored links:

• It will be like watching an old mate getting beaten up by strangers in a pub car park.

That really made me chuckle.
  • Football is all about confidence. If we score first then who knows. Watt must be chomping at the bit to get a goal. Middlesborough are no Barcelona but what a perfect time to make an impact. Saying that Vetokele must have an equal desire to rid himself of the memory of the last couple of months. I think one of these will score and if Jackson plays then I expect a win or draw. People dismiss his talismanic effect but leadership in the face of adversity goes a long way to instilling focus and determination.
  • i think we will win 1-0
  • Against Watford I thought we had hope and was staggered to see us fall apart. I so hope to avoid a repeat that I would take 3-0 now. More like 4-0 to Middlesboro.
  • Seeing as we are going to play about 8 defenders, the score for will be nil.
    For the same reason, the score against will be nil.
    Anyone got the odds on that? Shouldn't be any value.
  • Boro fan comment:

"As a Boro fan i agree with the fact that Karanka & Tomlin won but didnt want the monkey on our back. Last time we won Manger of the month was under Mowbray and then we went 12 games without a win."

Tempting to punt on a 1 - 0 in our favour now.
  • An unexpected point . 1-1
  • Boro will underestimate us at their peril. We are a coiled spring and ready to give someone a jolly good tonking!
  • If Jackson plays, as has been suggested, who do we leave out Buyens or Miloš Veljković? Veljković is the defensive midfielder so assume JJ would replace him as he surely is not up to playing a box to box midfielder, but then is Buyens?