Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Redknapp resigns as QPR manager

1235»

Comments

• There was a day when at spuds where I was with a few dodgy hamsters in
    a box, and arry came up and spoke to the big big mushty who we were guests of, showed him the potential squad and after a few mins scribbled out one name and replace replaced with another who was on the bench now that box was full of fellas who were up for a good booze and just like a Sunday dinner all the trimmings that come with the booze, the game ends either 3-3 or 3-2 can't remember now this may or may not have happened if anyone wants to sue me, and the player removed may or may not have influenced the game more than the one put it
  • JohnBoyUK said:

JohnBoyUK said:

This made me laugh a lot.

Still laughing JohnBoy? :-)

but silver linings, anything not to qualify for the Europa!
    It's the prize that nobody wants :-)

I suppose it was written in the stars that Tim nice but dim would pull off a win at the Lane.
    Be interesting to see how the Villa get on next season

• Like KP in cricket, he is so vain and full of his own self importance that he hates being out of the limelight. So every now and then he makes statements like this to get his name back in the news.
  • Riviera said:

Like KP in cricket, he is so vain and full of his own self importance that he hates being out of the limelight. So every now and then he makes statements like this to get his name back in the news.

Without actually having anything like the talent that KP possesses!
  • Riviera said:

Like KP in cricket, he is so vain and full of his own self importance that he hates being out of the limelight. So every now and then he makes statements like this to get his name back in the news.

Without actually having anything like the talent that KP possesses!
    Granted, they make some awesome nuts
  • There was a day when at spuds where I was with a few dodgy hamsters in
    a box, and arry came up and spoke to the big big mushty who we were guests of, showed him the potential squad and after a few mins scribbled out one name and replace replaced with another who was on the bench now that box was full of fellas who were up for a good booze and just like a Sunday dinner all the trimmings that come with the booze, the game ends either 3-3 or 3-2 can't remember now this may or may not have happened if anyone wants to sue me, and the player removed may or may not have influenced the game more than the one put it

Is that Zadie Smith?