Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Redknapp resigns as QPR manager

Comments

• He will be at Bournemouth as a director of football by the beginning of the season

Good shout.

Head of transfers would be right up harry's street.

Ground only 15 minutes from his house.

• Will QPR try to poach Luzon?
  • Smiffyboy you just crossed the line.

You are out of order.

Harry may be a Del boy but that dosn't make him a Perv.

What and you know for a fact he ain't everyone's entiltled to an opinion, sorry dad
  • He will be at Bournemouth as a director of football by the beginning of the season

Good shout.

That's not walking, I hope!
  • smiffyboy said:

Smiffyboy you just crossed the line.

You are out of order.

Harry may be a Del boy but that dosn't make him a Perv.

What and you know for a fact he ain't everyone's entiltled to an opinion, sorry dad
    Everyones a perv until they can prove otherwise ? strange logic.

• Saga Lout said:

He will be at Bournemouth as a director of football by the beginning of the season

Good shout.

That's not walking, I hope!
    Nah, that's how long it takes on the motability scooter.
  • Almost has a celebrity status now.

Maybe quitting to be on this years "ex on the beach"
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope they are relegated and the FL kick me to non league but as FL are gutless no-ones they will do nothing but insist on theft being paid, prob in instalments so when QPR go straight back up they can take the piss again.
  • Hope they are relegated and the FL kick me to non league but as FL are gutless no-ones they will do nothing but insist on theft being paid, prob in instalments so when QPR go straight back up they can take the piss again.

Why, what you done?
  • Finally. His favourite phrase comes to pass and something 'Arry says is actually true...

...he really is now down to the bare bones!!! :wink:
  • TelMc32 said:

Finally. His favourite phrase comes to pass and something 'Arry says is actually true...

...he really is now down to the bare bones!!! :wink:

Pull the other leg, it's got bells on, 'Arry.
  • I think its 'Arry being clever.
    Can't see qpr staying up if i'm being hoenst and Arry knows it, getting out now to avoid having another relegation on the record
  • edited February 2015
    Big_Bob said:

I think its 'Arry being clever.
    Can't see qpr staying up if i'm being hoenst and Arry knows it, getting out now to avoid having another relegation on the record

Yep he can hold his head high in the knowledge that he lost 3-0 at home to a League 1 Sheffield United in the Cup, lost all 12 away fixtures this season including to those giants of football League 2 Burton Albion.

Sandra could have done better albeit assisted by that dog of his.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2015

Have his three assistants all got bad knees too?

Why did they need to resign as well?

I thought that as well Henry. Bond and Jordan follow him everywhere so that's not so strange. Thought Hoddle might have stayed on.
  • Glen had to go when Eileen was no help.

Is it his left knee thats gone? Spending all that time at the biting point whilst talking to Journo's through his car window may have caused the problem.

This made me laugh a lot.
  • edited February 2015
    from the statement that fernandes gave today I think he's finally taken the wool off his eyes to see that arry has been mugging qpr up since he got there. bring in too many players who were at the end of their careers rather than investing in a few more younger players who could be the future of the club.

• So the question is "was 'arry sacked?"

Couldn't imagine him walking away from anything with some sort of compensation. Maybe Fernandes gave him the option of using his knees as some sort of excuse to go with his pay off just to get rid.
  • Dodgy knee sounds like a piss poor excuse.QPR in cahoots with Roland
  • from the statement that fernandes gave today I think he's finally taken the wool off his eyes to see that arry has been mugging qpr up since he got there. bring in too many players who were at the end of their careers rather than investing in a few more younger players who could be the future of the club.

Fernandes put Les Ferdinand in charge of transfers in January (says the Independent). Bang go the brown envelopes.
  • from the statement that fernandes gave today I think he's finally taken the wool off his eyes to see that arry has been mugging qpr up since he got there. bring in too many players who were at the end of their careers rather than investing in a few more younger players who could be the future of the club.

Fernandes put Les Ferdinand in charge of transfers in January (says the Independent). Bang go the brown envelopes.
    And suddenly Mr Redknapp resigns!
  • I hear 'Arry has gone to work for McDonalds Drive Thru... Can lean out the window and talk to everyone at his heart's content and be given money each time for it
  • I hear 'Arry has gone to work for McDonalds Drive Thru... Can lean out the window and talk to everyone at his heart's content and be given money each time for it

Probably not going to get a backhander from the people supplying the burgers though, or a percentage of the sale price of anything he sells.