Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Redknapp resigns as QPR manager

Comments

• smiffyboy said:

Shit manager only good for taking backhanders really can't see why anyone would employ him

And the media's darling.
    Jim White has just said that he has spoken at length to his best pal 'arry and he's assured him that it's all to do with his knee op. So it has to be true.
  • Sherwood looks like the favourite.
  • Powell should have waited, he'd have been good over there

Too big a job for Powell IMO. Perfect for Curbs though. Would love to see him get back into the game, he deserves it.
    Would like to see him come back but not there. Basket case of a club. Is Curbs needs anything it's stability.
  • Dodgy knee my foot just simply a dodgy bloke end of!
    Damn though as who will take this lot down now he has gone?
  • So Redknapp is now a free agent.......go on Roly you know it makes sense.
  • Harry Kneecap.
  • How are you knees Guy? Surely you need an op as well

Haven't you seen the pic of him squatting down on the touchline?

his knees are suberb

: - )
  • Now I'm really pissed off.

Why couldn't he have done this when Palace were looking for a new manager? He would've liquidated them quicker than a Kenwood master chef.............
  • Sponsored links:

• Dodgy knee apparently.

Dodgy knee?

More like a bad side.

• Maybe lined up down the road? Imagine the meltdown if the spam fav turned up there.

Tell you what, I bet he would keep them up.
  • ads said:

Thrown the dummy out as he wasn't allowed to go mad yesterday?

He was allowed by the club. The PL blocked the Jarvis move because Zarate had already moved once this window and Adebayor turned them down. Definitely a knee-jerk reaction though…pun intended.
  • Must have been all that work he used to do on the training grou... oh wait.

Also good to see the Appleton pic isn't getting any lols. Always a desperate attempt at picking up a few lol clicks.
  • Curbs 16-1

All joking aside it wold be a good job for him.
  • probably the end of a long, varied and controversial managerial career .. he'll be in endless demand now as a freelance 'pundit': (make that cash in a big brown envelope darling) .. for all his faults, bluster, deviousness and inadequacies I have a soft spot for old 'Arry and I wouldn't mind having 10% of what's in his bank accounts, wherever they may be located
  • How are you knees Guy? Surely you need an op as well

Haven't you seen the pic of him squatting down on the touchline?

his knees are suberb

: - )

When comes to knees...we've got 'em nailed. In fact there's a few people who would like to...no let's not go there.
  • QPR fan in my office not happy. Doesn't seem to think Arry is telling the truth. (Does think they're doomed anyway and looks forward to a trip to SE7. Had to say I thought that wasn't guaranteed :( )
  • rananegra said:

QPR fan in my office not happy. Doesn't seem to think Arry is telling the truth...

What Harry..??? Straight as they come.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2015
    What a load of crap how can a bad knee make him resign hasn't he heard of crutches, he doesn't take training and sits in the dugout most of the game, droopy looking dick,
  • He says he can't even walk the dog.
  • edited February 2015
    Smiffyboy you just crossed the line.

You are out of order.

Harry may be a Del boy but that dosn't make him a Perv.
  • edited February 2015
    smiffyboy said:

What a load of crap how can a bad knee make him resign hasn't he heard of crutches, he doesn't take training and sits in the dugout most of the game, droopy looking dick.

Please edit smiffy.
    @smiffyboy
  • Dirty 'Arry is no more, at long bloody last. Hopefully he'll be relegated to a sofa somewhere and stop sponging money out of clubs and wasting it! Even in these days when there is so much money splashing about he STILL manages to leave clubs ruined - that's talent. Not a good talent, but talent. I am so glad this crooked shyster is gone it very, very nearly makes up entirely for yesterday's disappointment...

... but not quite.
  • edited February 2015
    Sad to hear this, I was enjoying watching him take them down again and I was looking forward to the almighty great car crash that is waiting for them in the summer with the FFP fine/enforced relegation they have hanging over them.

Make the right appointment now and they might get out. Worried it'll be Curbs because I'll want to see him do well but not QPR.
  • He says he can't even walk the dog.

Dog doing its' own banking now then? :wink:
  • Maybe lined up down the road? Imagine the meltdown if the spam fav turned up there.

The writing was on the wall last night when 'Arry was interviewed standing outside the ground. As soon as Fernandes took his car away and 'Arry wasn't able to be interviewed properly, hanging out the window, that was it!! :smiley:
  • He will be at Bournemouth as a director of football by the beginning of the season
  • Dodgy knee apparently.

Surely he wasn't expecting to play?

He says he can't even walk the dog.

doubt he'll be able to do much dogging with a dodgy knee