Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roger Johnson **SIGNED TO THE END OF THE SEASON (pg 6)**

Comments

• Options

No? NO?

We've got some strange ones on here.

Quite VG.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

No? NO?

We've got some strange ones on here.

If his not into women his not into women, nothing you can do about that mate

Probably into grammar though.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    LOL!

She's no Yvonne Strahkovski (see Dexter thread) who for me is more naturally beautiful.

I haven't said she's not an attractive lady, but her face screams plastic... I'm not into that.

Saying all of that, I did only look at the one picture as I'm at work, there could be some that have me think 'hell yes'. I'll confirm later.

The final option is of course, that I'm not as desperate as you lot.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

LOL!

She's no Yvonne Strahkovski (see Dexter thread) who for me is more naturally beautiful.

I haven't said she's not an attractive lady, but her face screams plastic... I'm not into that.

Saying all of that, I did only look at the one picture as I'm at work, there could be some that have me think 'hell yes'. I'll confirm later.

Ok, that's alright them, ill give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

• Options
    Welcome, Roger and I hope you are the answer to our leaky, lifeless and irritable defence.
  • Options

Amazing to have a signing with a name I can pronounce but my Wolves mate assures me this fella is 100% toxic in terms of team spirit with an ego only matched by the size of is bar bill.

Well a Wolves fan would say that, your far too grumpy.
  • Options
    Isn't his middle name "relegation"
  • Options
    Hermann was relegated four or five times from the premier. Didn't make him a bad player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hermann was relegated four or five times from the premier. Didn't make him a bad player.

He would be great to have in the squad.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

LOL!

The final option is of course, that I'm not as desperate as you lot.

A slightly better pic!

• Options
    Shrew said:

He would be great to have in the squad.

what so he can fuck off as soon as we are relegtated and issue a clause in his contract so we get nothing

• Options

leaky, lifeless and irritable.

For a second, I thought you were describing Roland's cock....
  • Options
    The threads heading says signed until end of season, I hope it doesn't take that long to get match fit
  • Options

Decent player, installed experience and commanded the back line very well, shouts at the others if they need shouting at which was a good thing for us at the time.

Wolves fans hate him because of one or two mishaps and the fact he was on huge premiership wages, they also told us he would be bad to have in the dressing room but it was complete BS.

Like I said earlier, good player, good signing and I would've welcomed him back at Hillsborough any day playing for us again.

P.S How's goochi doing?

who the hell is goochi?
  • Options

Decent player, installed experience and commanded the back line very well, shouts at the others if they need shouting at which was a good thing for us at the time.

Wolves fans hate him because of one or two mishaps and the fact he was on huge premiership wages, they also told us he would be bad to have in the dressing room but it was complete BS.

Like I said earlier, good player, good signing and I would've welcomed him back at Hillsborough any day playing for us again.

P.S How's goochi doing?

Alright Pigmeister?

Onyewu has only had two sub appearances (and I think one of those was up front at Leeds). He looked a tad clumsy/unfit in the home game v Cardiff but he had a go....and a monster throw which was handy. He was due to start another game but got injured in the warm up and hasn't made it back onto the pitch since.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

P.S How's goochi doing?

Piggy, I nearly gave you a like then but you swore at the end. By the way I'll be up at yours again in April for the customary 3 points :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

P.S How's goochi doing?

Piggy, I nearly gave you a like then but you swore at the end. By the way I'll be up at yours again in April for the customary 3 points :wink:
    Good lad, you know where the pubs are ;)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    We all dream of a team of centre-halves
    A team of centre halves
    A team of centre halves
  • Options
    He was seen by many, rightly or wrongly, as a symbol of the proud club’s decline from Premier League regulars to the third tier.
    Interesting, though I'd hardly describe Wolves as PL regulars, they've never had a decent spell in the PL since it was formed
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Lot of people on this thread mentioning how big a miss Morrison is. Just watching Dervite playing for Bolton against Liverpool... think he was a bit under-rated when we had him. The Dervite/Morrison partnership was pretty solid. Lets hope Johnson can be one half of a good partnership at the back going forward.

But then Bolton are merely 1 point ahead of us in the table and have let in 4 more goals, so it's not as if their defence is obviously better than ours. The difference between the clubs is that we started well then slumped, where they started badly then recovered
  • Options

It seems that Paul Suart (who wrote that article) only seems to cover Wolves of all the Midland clubs. Reads more like a biased fans rant, rather than that of a professional journalist.

One line that stuck out (and annoys me) is: "Despite some poor displays, the defender continued to pick up wages of around £25,000 a week, placing a huge strain on the club’s dwindling finances".

Reminds me of when Pompey fell through the leagues and people were critising the players for how much they were being paid, yet convieniently forget the the club are the ones at fault for offering those contracts in the first place.

Those poor Wolfs. How dare he take the money they agreed on...............
    Think part of the Johnson bashing from Wolves was he was ex Blues A lot easier to make make an escape goat when the player used to play for you rivals.
    Personally cannot wait to see him take Bikeys place in the team.