Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Six Nations 2015

Comments

• Options
    England gonna win it. Fact.
  • Options
    Wales wanted the roof open, but we haven't agreed to it.
    The 30-3 was with the roof closed, no doubt, them thoughts were stuck in their memory no doubt
  • Options
    I can't see any England win, missing key players would have massively damged confidence. I like burrell and joseph but they are no barritt and tuilagi. I feel we will miss that partnership and the sooner we get it back the better. Either way i will be at Loughborugh SU to support.
  • Options
    Wales are going in as favorites so hopefully they will choke

Nearly a third of their starting team tonight was born in England....don't you know.....
  • Options

I can't see any England win, missing key players would have massively damged confidence. I like burrell and joseph but they are no barritt and tuilagi. I feel we will miss that partnership and the sooner we get it back the better. Either way i will be at Loughborugh SU to support.

Agree with that about the centres. Barritt is criticised so often but think he is so so underrated.
  • Options
    Wales/Ireland/France treble at around 11/8 - I hope I'm wrong on two of those!!
  • Options

. Either way i will be at Loughborugh SU to support.

If you happen to see my son there tell him to call the Old Man once in awhile;)

Cheers
  • Options
    edited February 2015

Come on England!
  • Options
    COE

Fuck 'em up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Game of rugby or a disco ?
  • Options
    God save Your Gracious Queen
  • Options
    Something about Bread and Sheep?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    The Welsh have set themselves up for a huge fall with that OTT intro.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    21 % of the Welsh population speaks Welsh so 79 % of them wouldn't have known the words to that.

If my wife wasn't Welsh and at the game I'd be less angry !
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Oh dear lol 8-0 already with a two point kick to come.

10-0, 9 mins played.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    It's only our 2nd XV.........
  • Options
    get in there.
  • Options
    Cushty
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    YES COME ON!! Great kick Mike Brown to release the runner on the outside. Conversion hits the post so stays 10-5.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get in there. We keep closing the gap before Wales can get more than a few points in front.
  • Options
    yessssssssssssssss
    the leek munching sheep shaggers don't like it up them.
  • Options
    Good game this
  • Options
    Love this
  • Options
    Kickers are gonna be the difference here.
  • Options
    Is it just me or is anyone else struggling to see if the penaltys and conversions are going in? Weird angles on tv.
  • Options
    WTF
  • Options
    ffs bloody posts are massive.
  • Options
    England take the lead for the first time with a penalty. Should it have been a try though? 18-16 with eighteen minutes left to play.

Wales down to 14 men for the next ten minutes too.
  • Options
    Cracking 2nd half performance from our boys so far.