Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watford v Charlton Athletic MATCH THREAD Saturday 17th January 2015

Comments

• Our fans showing a mixture of gallows humour and pride
    Respect to their effort.
  • not at the game today , but if the players don't even attempt to refund the sold out traveling fans who have been excellent all game , then I will be quite annoyed!
  • vffvff
    edited January 2015
    PL54 said:

This is the team Guy Lose-one trained this week…
    OMG.

Trained for about an hour I would imagine.

Nobody to blame but the people on the pitch - if all is to be believed they wanted BP out.
    ......and the strategy by the owner. All this concentration on the coach threatens to forget the real problem, which is the lack of quality and depth in the squad.
  • Really looking forward to going wolves next week .
  • Watford come again, danger, shoot over the bar.
    2024 addicks
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago
    68' Chance for Charlton as Harriott crosses from the left and Bikey heads wide of goal. | 4-0 #CAFCLive
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 23s23 seconds ago
    ATTENDANCE: There are 2,024 Charlton fans here in an overall crowd of 17,703. Thanks for your support this afternoon. | 4-0 #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• I think I'll go out and chop some firewood.

• We boot it long.
    Wiggy attacks the box, looks for watt, he is dealt with
    keeper has it with ease, rolls it out, watford attack, ends with etheridge
    we cant make it stick up front, but get a throw in their half, solly to johan, loses out and watford counter attack
  • Typical Charlton. Sack their manager and results get worse
  • 4-0 down at the moment anyone surprised? Not me its unravelling badly as far as I can tell. It's going to be a long second half to the season if this garbage carries on. I fear this regime is going to destroy our club....nightmare.
  • so sorry for you, charlton fans :-(

Don't be sorry for us mate. You've clearly not seen our nice pitch or tried our new match day catering. Get yourself over and treat yourself to one of the pulled pork burgers.
    :smiley:

• Watford lose out, church, watt blocked, a bit of an attack, solly to johan, they hook clear eventually
  • Sound like an absolutely awful performance totally devoid of passion! I don't buy all this crap about a confidence crisis. These guys are paid to do a job and they are a total disgrace today. RD you better damn well put your hands in your pocket and make some new signings sharp otherwise we are without doubt facing relegation back to league 1 - is that what you want? Watford are taking the piss. It's far to easy for them. Where is the pride in the shirt? Where is the passion? This is coming across as the worst Charlton performance I have listened to in a long time. Rant over
  • sammy391 said:

not at the game today

You? Or the players?
  • What's the score now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Say what you want about Peeters, but we never got beat 4-0 under him. Just sayin ;-)
  • Watch scum equalize.
  • Johan and wiggy in area, cut back, but cleared, we attacked again
    but now watford and deeney there, in corner, deeney good, still watford press hard, watford in control, watt helps out now
    watford sustain the pressure from possession
  • Solly tries, and Etheridge makes a brilliant save.
  • Sounds terrible but thinks its important we dont let any more in now we need to start from fresh next week and stay behind the lads
  • Another great save from Etheridge.
  • Charlton fans sing "if Charlton score, we're on the pitch!"

No fear of that then
  • A Watford mate text and confirmed how woeful were are and remarked that we are "going down with the millwall - shame"
  • Gudmundsson off, Gomez on.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!