Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watford v Charlton Athletic MATCH THREAD Saturday 17th January 2015

Comments

• Dover 6-1 Dartford
  • Anya going off
    Byers comes on
  • PaddyP17 said:

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me...

Hope you get a better birthday present than the one big Bob got!
  • Ball with watford, but now wiggy, church no control, but watford happy to boot long, TBH there, Yoni (forgot he was playing)
    watford get a corner now
  • At least Millwall losing 3-1

But you know they're gonna sack Holloway and hire a proper manager.
  • Bollox and thrice bollox.
  • I suppose if we go down, we could get Powell back to build a new team to bring us back up
  • Palace 3
  • Toser to take it, they are happy, low ball in, yoni to watt, and ball out for a watford throw, hissy fit from watt there
    back with watford keeper
  • Sponsored links:

• FFS. Palace!!!!
  • Lurker said:

At least Millwall losing 3-1

Curbs? :disappointed:
  • At least palace can turn it around
  • dizzee said:

Palace 3

More beer needed
  • Lurker said:

At least Millwall losing 3-1

Freedman/Jewell dream team
  • Wolves 1-0 Blackpool
  • Joe Gomez cross, headed out for a throw
    wiggy links, church fails
    watford there, but harriott fouls somebody
  • Charlton stuffed, Welling stuffed, Palace win. What a f*cking terrible afternoon.
  • I'm well pleased today, had a feeling we would get done 9 or 10. Onwards and upwards.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2015
    Leeds v brum 1 all
  • Leeds 1-1 Birmingham
  • I have a feeling we're about to go through a similar moment to when Parky left and the team collapsed under Powell, and we all suddenly realised that Parky was doing a pretty decent job with very average players. Peeters may well have been keeping together a relegation level team, and we were just dissapointed because we had started so incredibly.
  • Watford attack easily, harriott there, toser keeps it, ole football,
    watford pass and probe, gomez tries to help, and gomes puts it out, watford there, church there, deeney ball long we are saved by wiggy there
  • Looks like the players feel about the same us about the current farcical mis-management of the club.

What a sick joke this is.
  • Welling 1-3 Alfreton
  • I have a feeling we're about to go through a similar moment to when Parky left and the team collapsed under Powell, and we all suddenly realised that Parky was doing a pretty decent job with very average players. Peeters may well have been keeping together a relegation level team, and we were just dissapointed because we had started so incredibly.

Does that mean we'll survive and win the league next year then? :wink:
  • Gomez we chase around
    Watford now, deeney, they want something here, they press us, shot across but a goal kick
  • Wiggy looks for |Church, but watford throw

Does that mean we'll survive and win the league next year then? :wink:
    It might if we had Powell back...

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!