Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watford v Charlton Athletic MATCH THREAD Saturday 17th January 2015

Comments

• Thanks for the updates all, im off to the off licence!

• Worst we lost a game last year was 3-0 correct?
  • Ffs!!!!!!
  • I feel exhausted and abject.
  • Proper ass kicking .
  • Oakster said:

good result for Luzon, things can't get much worse than that

Ho yes they can

• Thanks for the updates Seth. Man of the match for sure
  • Watfords first clean sheet at home in 11 games....says it all,
  • Boro 2-0 Huddersfield
  • Wish I was paid big bucks for not turning up for work!
  • Sponsored links:

• I can take getting a pasting. Watford are a good side as we saw earlier this season. But from what I hear (from a mate who left in disgust after the fourth goal), the players don't give a stuff. Dangerous stuff and not unexpected. Relegation beckons.

I'm not being funny but how can the players "not give a stuff" they are fucking professional footballers doing a job that most of us would dream of. Pride, even wages should make them want to do well for the team and the fans. If they are that unhappy playing for CHARLTON FC do they think playing with NO passion will get them noticed by another club!?............If this is so I am DISGUSTED. I, however will continue to support the club I love.

COYR.....................
  • I was just thinking that 4-0 wasn't a complete disaster. For me, the difference between 4-0 and 5-0 is massive.

I'm glad we don't play at home again for two weeks, but I fear the atmosphere could be very nasty when Rotheram come to The Valley.
  • The shortest honeymoon period ever for a manager?
  • Thanks Seth.
  • Cheers Seth.

• Refund those 2000 that went Roland???? How about another lovely evening standard article katrien
  • Seems almost unbelievable that people were still talking about the play offs a week or so ago. We are well and truly in big, big trouble. In a major relegation battle. Difference to last year is that the momentum was with us at the back end. Now it is the other way around and because of that I really fear for us.

• There were only four wheels on the network bus and they have all come off . Now we have lost the spare too.

Shambles Mr D. A bloody shambles!
  • Thanks Seth, that couldn't have been easy today pal..................
  • Sponsored links:

• Joined the thread very late and have just read through it all. Sounds dreadful, but perhaps what many of us were expecting. If the players don't take to the new manager we can expect more of the same.
  • Feel for those who went today, and unfortunately today's performance has been enough for me to make the final decision not to make a trip to Wolverhampton next Saturday, saves me a bit of money.
  • thanks Seth
  • Ta Seth. So glad I didn't go.
  • Refund those 2000 that went Roland???? How about another lovely evening standard article katrien

You're assuming he will even be aware of the result ... he has so many clubs to follow
  • Charlton, Millwall and Blackpool look like the three gone this season. All three hopeless
  • That is the worst beating for a long for a Charlton team ? When was the last time Charlton got beaten by 5 clear goals ?
  • My huge respect for the 2,133 who made the effort today. Time to stand together, COYR.
  • Never mind there'll be a long list of proven Championship players itching to join us in what's left of the window and realize their dream of playing under Guy Luzon...
  • Cheers Seth, and cheers everyone for sharing the collective pain without silly posts.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!