Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watford vs Charlton | Sat 17th Jan 2015 | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions,News & Views

124»

Comments

• Reckon we will win 9-0 and Luzon will chaired to the rapturous away support by the team grateful that he has miraculously saved their footballing careers in a mere 3 days. The cold low grey winter clouds will part over Vicarage Road and an intense glorious beam of light will illuminate RD standing serenely in the centre circle arms outstretched in a state of grace. Meanwhile three wise men bearing gifts of frank...

Ok I'll stop as I cannot spell Frankincense!

Well that's my theory buggered...

2-0 to the Hornets.
  • Well, we'll get no bounce from the new manager, as he's still queueing up at the Home Office. Can't see anything other than a comfortable home win. 3-0.

I see on Twitter that some are protesting today, calling for Duchatelet and Katrien to go. Surely if RD leaves, we are bankrupt?
  • anyone got a spare ticket
  • Come on Damien and inspire the team to a rousing victory today - RD and KM will be eternally grateful for saving their embarrassment, and then you will be shoo in as the next Charlton manager (you probably won't have too long to wait!) and then the world will be your oyster (well Belgium, Spain, Hungary, Germany etc,)
  • Here's hoping for a nice birthday present. Three points please...
  • Happy Birthday, Paddy
  • 2-0 Charlton, ever the optimist huh :)
  • 3-3... Ben Haim, Vetokele and Watt.
  • Matches at Vicarage Road recently have been entertaining, exciting events with open, attacking football played by both sides.

0-0 bore draw zzzzzzzz
  • Sponsored links:

• PaddyP17 said:

Here's hoping for a nice birthday present. Three points please...

Yeah, happy birthday! Perhaps we'll bump into each other
  • Is it on the radio anywhere?
  • Haven't seen us win away since Colchester in our league 1 winning season. Please let today be the day the hoodoo ends
  • Luzon in charge 5-0 defeat
    Matthew and Roberts 4-0 defeat.
  • I think it's written in the stars that Damien and Ben will pull off surprise victory in the next 2 or 3 games, while Luzon waits in the wings. The faithful will clamour for their full time appointment and CL will go into meltdown as Luzon makes is belated entrance and normal service is resumed on the pitch
  • I think it's written in the stars that Damien and Ben will pull off surprise victory in the next 2 or 3 games, while Luzon waits in the wings. The faithful will clamour for their full time appointment and CL will go into meltdown as Luzon makes is belated entrance and normal service is resumed on the pitch

Really wouldn't surprise me. I'm going for a battling draw or maybe a late addicks winner as the boys put in a shift for the temporary management.
  • For some strange reason, I can see us getting 3 points.
  • Feel more confident with Damien and Ben in charge but depends on the week's disruptions 1-1.
  • Wanted these two to get the gig anyway so I'm quite hopeful for this match! 2:0 up the addicks!
  • Feel more confident with Damien and Ben in charge but depends on the week's disruptions 1-1.

I imagine Luzon will be pulling the strings from the stands.

• Sponsored links:

No more goals please. Charlton , At least allow bank bank account to receive a few bob for the misery you have heaped on me for 35 years!

I imagine Luzon will be pulling the strings from the stands.

He's the puppet though. Roly pulls the strings

No more goals please. Charlton , At least allow bank bank account to receive a few bob for the misery you have heaped on me for 35 years!
    Fucking tosspots cant even lose properly.
  • Oggy Red said:

Where's Super Horns?

Whadya think, mate?

Would be interested to read his take on Saturdays game.