Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MOANERS

124»

Comments

• Sorry if I've missed something @AFKABartram, but I don't see why it was necessary or relevant to highlight @Murdoch's posting history?
    He/she is just posting an opinion, right? Does it matter how often he/she posts?
    Should we all expect an analysis of our posting habits everytime we say something that's not popular? I'm genuinely wondering if you're looking up my history now! :neutral_face:

It also adds so much credence to the phrase 'get out more'!!
  • stevec said:

I'm amazed that someone actually has the time to check the amount of posts made by any one individual

@stevec‌ you do know if you click on someone's user name it tells you the number of their posts. It wasn't an extensive project, honest !

Tell me you're joking please! I've been keeping a five bar gate tally for everyone for the last 6 years. FFS.
  • Murdoch said:

Strong correlation between the moaners and those who actually go regularly.

- i think our new owners are under the illusion that most football fans just worry about performances on the pitch and can you blame them? - Bexley Dan
    Are you the real Bexley Dan?

Get your arse down to Sparrows Lane.

We need you in midfield.

• Bexley Dan has sadly forgotten his login and used mine to post his outburst at the moaners.

He has started putting his name on his posts using my login.

He's playing a big ultra vets cup game tomorrow so no poaching please!!
  • Cracking moan IAgree. ;-)
  • that's it, get it off your chest
  • IAgree said:

I must of been watching a different team since I had'nt noticed a "ride" to enjoy! Can't wait for the arrival of the target man and long ball to start!

I have been a staunch supporter of RD and Katrien until now, however like them, I think I made a big mistake.

They made a mistake selling Kermorgant.

They made a mistake not keeping Riga.

Big Bob was clealy not up the the job and they made a mistake hiring him.

Now they have hired "Sir Alex" Luzon in the most arrogant deceitful and incompetent manner possible!

They are even incompetent at being deceitful and underhand!

Now they have made a mistake with the work permit (which is surely not guaranteed).

Apart from the laughable incompetence, RD is clearly not interested in the club, or football, let alone the fans and his network clealry isn't working.

All this and having lied to us all Katrien now says we need to like it or lump it! I have no confidence or respect for either party.

I was massively big time wrong in supporting these people who are wrecking our great club. The sooner they go the better.

Quality post, sums things up nicely.
  • I'm not on here to moan (as others have said it all). I just noticed there was 99 posts, so thought I'd win the honour of the 100th...............
  • Sponsored links:

• We're a joke of the highest order
    Seriously how pleased would you be if this was happening at palace or millwall
  • We're a joke of the highest order
    Seriously how pleased would you be if this was happening at palace or millwall

Precisely.
  • I love this site to bits. We have SO many members on here that I don't think the discussions have been that one-dimensional lately like the OP suggested. And what I always find great about this site is that even when we're in a really depressing situation football-wise (like now), it's not all doom and gloom and there're still funny posts popping up now and then to cheer me up.
  • Are we allowed to moan yet?