Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MOANERS

I used to enjoy this forum but this latest episode has just convinced me of how it has become swamped by negative, whinging, moaning drama queens. In an ideal world the owner would be a charlton fan with billions to spend. We don't even have a charlton fan out there with a few million to spend so I for one am willing to back our owner and the way he is going about things. The appointment of luzon is good as it seems the masterplan is still in place. It shows an intent as well by replacing a motivational coach of poor teams with a man who has won something - i fully expect us to push on again now. Had we appointed an english manager (even curbs), it would have signalled a failure of the plan and heralded another sell up period and then back to square one. Instead, RD has shown he isn't content to see us drift down the table. Get a grip for gods sake - the club is in far better shape now than a year ago and i truly believe we are now the jewel in his network and a premiership push is the goal. Peeters will be paid up - nobodies been hurt, katrien hasn't done anything any other person in her position wouldn't have done. What do u lot all want- success on the pitch or 100% transparency / being in the know? I know what i'd prefer - reax and enjoy the ride for christs sake - things look a lot more positive to me now than they did when i walked out of the ground saturday.

Comments

• Glad that you're a happy chappy but people are entitled to moan if they want, better to do so on a forum than at the ground.
  • Thought you meant mine...

:0)
  • Murdoch, if you look at the moaners it's the same dozen or so people. Most on here are ok.
  • They're great... Once you've moved out from home.
  • Sponsored links:

• Murdoch said:

Murdoch said:

I used to enjoy this forum but this latest episode has just convinced me of how it has become swamped by negative, whinging, moaning drama queens. In an ideal world the owner would be a charlton fan with billions to spend.

You've posted 30 times in 4 years and taken a 3 year break in posting (under this username) so I don't think you used to enjoy it that much!

As I'm helpful though, may I recommend the Facebook group, the #cafc twitter hashtag! or other Cafc forums! where I believe you will enjoy riding your surfboard on their blue seas of positivity.
    thats coz im posting using my mates sign in coz i cant remember mine - i stopped posting about a year ago but never seen so much whinging girly bollox - you're all feeding off each other - takea breath and come up with an original thought will one of you? oh no, their all on facebook or somewhere i guess....
    Your 'mate' last posted back in April but he could remember his name, you stopped posting a couple of months before but can't remember your own name. Seems plausible to me.
  • and why exactly would i make it up? anyway i used to post a lot, not as murdoch but felt the urge to tell you all to take a look at yourselves - your becoming a bit ridiculous
  • I'm gonna start a counter thread titled SYCOPHANTS only I've forgotten my user name, can anyone lend me their log in??
  • Murdoch, if you look at the moaners it's the same dozen or so people. Most on here are ok.

Now that is funny.
  • masicat said:

Classic. A bloke moaning about moaners then moaners moaning about the way the bloke moaning is posting.

This is the best moaning thread yet. Loving it.

• Murdoch said:

I used to enjoy this forum but this latest episode has just convinced me of how it has become swamped by negative, whinging, moaning drama queens. In an ideal world the owner would be a charlton fan with billions to spend. We don't even have a charlton fan out there with a few million to spend so I for one am willing to back our owner and the way he is going about things. The appointment of luzon is good as it seems the masterplan is still in place. It shows an intent as well by replacing a motivational coach of poor teams with a man who has won something - i fully expect us to push on again now. Had we appointed an english manager (even curbs), it would have signalled a failure of the plan and heralded another sell up period and then back to square one. Instead, RD has shown he isn't content to see us drift down the table. Get a grip for gods sake - the club is in far better shape now than a year ago and i truly believe we are now the jewel in his network and a premiership push is the goal. Peeters will be paid up - nobodies been hurt, katrien hasn't done anything any other person in her position wouldn't have done. What do u lot all want- success on the pitch or 100% transparency / being in the know? I know what i'd prefer - reax and enjoy the ride for christs sake - things look a lot more positive to me now than they did when i walked out of the ground saturday.

The only thing worse than a moaner is somebody who moans about people moaning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh stop moaning
  • Sorry if I've missed something @AFKABartram, but I don't see why it was necessary or relevant to highlight @Murdoch's posting history?
    He/she is just posting an opinion, right? Does it matter how often he/she posts?
    Should we all expect an analysis of our posting habits everytime we say something that's not popular? I'm genuinely wondering if you're looking up my history now! :neutral_face:

What's the word?

Oh yes.......THIS
  • Sorry if I've missed something @AFKABartram, but I don't see why it was necessary or relevant to highlight @Murdoch's posting history?
    He/she is just posting an opinion, right? Does it matter how often he/she posts?
    Should we all expect an analysis of our posting habits everytime we say something that's not popular? I'm genuinely wondering if you're looking up my history now! :neutral_face:

If you don't really visit a forum much, it's a bit rich to go on there simply to slag other users off.

Why post negatively about perceived negativity?
  • I blame social media myself and the move from Siemens Meadow couldn't have done the club any good.
    We survived the wilderness years thanks to supporters like Airman, Prague etc and as long as old Duchâtelet leaves us in a reasonable healthy financial state ( which i am sure he will as he likes a euro ) we will survive his reign.
    DO NOT BLAME LUZON it is not his fault, get behind the guy for gods sake........no pun intended.
  • I bet Roland doesn't put up with moaners!!
  • I love a good moan...........
  • thats coz im posting using my mates sign in coz i cant remember mine - i stopped posting about a year ago but never seen so much whinging girly bollox - you're all feeding off each other - takea breath and come up with an original thought will one of you? oh no, their all on facebook or somewhere i guess....

Excellent moan Murdoch.