Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brighton match thread 10/01/15

Comments

• The team must be getting depressed when they can't win month after month. I wonder what the players really feel. They must be feeling crap before AND after every game.
  • Solly in CM, I actually have no words as to what Bob is doing? For those who say that was the only real option, far from it.

Interested to know what you would do instead, Atletico?

• Solly in CM, I actually have no words as to what Bob is doing? For those who say that was the only real option, far from it.

What about when Powell did that in pre-season?
  • RM, take a break mate, this team don't deserve your efforts.
  • Pissed off with Cousins today. So ponderous.
  • The team must be getting depressed when they can't win month after month. I wonder what the players really feel. They must be feeling crap before AND after every game.

And play crap during the game
  • 73 mins gone.....tbh.....church....tackled....they have the ball back....and push forward.....we are under pressure again.....tbh tackles....
  • they keep the ball in midfield...gudsun clears.....they pick up second ball.....now push forward.....offside...addicks fk
  • Best we can hope for this season is a point above relegation. Think I will take it though!
  • fk taken....bikey....igor.....watt.....attacks...and wins a corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:

Solly in CM, I actually have no words as to what Bob is doing? For those who say that was the only real option, far from it.

Interested to know what you would do instead, Atletico?

Agee don't see to many other options
  • corner taken.....watt attacks it....solly wins a throw....gomez.....gudsun....solly.....gomez....cuz...bikey...wiggy crosses...igor shoots they clear....tbh..cuz.....poor ball...brighton throw
  • Sounds like Solly having a good game there
  • Harket said:

Best we can hope for this season is a point above relegation. Think I will take it though!

Staying in the Championship was always going to be the "goal" anyway!
    To be honest I would take that now. All the talk about playoffs was bollocks.
  • By moving Solly to midfield it weakened the defense. Not good.
  • Hudders 2-1
  • I wonder who our new manager is going to be? Has Paulie started a thread yet?
  • B/mouth 1-2
  • Harket said:

Best we can hope for this season is a point above relegation. Think I will take it though!

Staying in the Championship was always going to be the "goal" anyway!
    To be honest I would take that now. All the talk about playoffs was bollocks.
    So you're saying it's too late to talk about the playoffs?
  • bikey wins a throw....wiggy takes...watt....to igor.....tbh....gomez.....church...gudsun...watt now...church..gudsun....gomez.....crosses....ball goes over the bar....addicks corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Bob can only really play the cards he's dealt. He may choose the team, but is he choosing the players to buy? Doubt it. So he has to pick from the best of an average set of demoralized players.
  • I wonder who our new manager is going to be? Has Paulie started a thread yet?

No one can seem to find Paulie ATM
  • corner taken....gomez heads....saved again!!!
  • Rossman92 said:

I wonder who our new manager is going to be? Has Paulie started a thread yet?

No one can seem to find Paulie ATM
    Start a thread.
  • brighton now attack.......but we get a gk...eventually
  • It already has been started
  • gk taken....igor....heads on....they get it back.....and now attack us.....bikey wins a throw.....wiggy takes it.....etheridge concedes a throw from a poor kick
  • Don't think sacking Bob would help at all. I think a couple more players would be much more beneficial!!!
    Look at the football we were playing early in the season??????????
  • Can we do what Wigan did to us last season, 2 in last 2 minutes, What do you think?
  • So frustrating that we are playing well but not taking our chances!