Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs Brighton | Sat 10th Jan 2015 | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions,News & Views

124»

Comments

• I know the 2 teams are heading in opposite directions in terms of form, but I find it pretty amazing that we are twice the price of Brighton, at home sitting 8 points above them in the table. (Charoton 12/5, Brighton 5/4)
    They have won 4 games all season for Christ's sake!
  • It'll be interesting to see if Jackson plays. Not that Bob has much choice at the moment.
  • I know the 2 teams are heading in opposite directions in terms of form, but I find it pretty amazing that we are twice the price of Brighton, at home sitting 8 points above them in the table. (Charoton 12/5, Brighton 5/4)

Bookies are never wrong we are that price for a reason!
    You ever met a poor bookie?
  • But do the bookies know it's Bobs Birthday?
  • do we know how many tickets have been sold yet

We've only won 6!!
  • jams said:

I know the 2 teams are heading in opposite directions in terms of form, but I find it pretty amazing that we are twice the price of Brighton, at home sitting 8 points above them in the table. (Charoton 12/5, Brighton 5/4)

We've only won 6!!
    Yeah, maybe. But it's all about drawing games with Big Bob.

Oohaah didn't call us the binary bores for no reason, you know.

• Central midfield looks threadbare

Yet they're selling our best one in Jackson.
    You wot?

• very windy down the Valley this morning

Even windier if we're 1-0 up with five minutes to go.

• I feel hope alone will see us to a 2-1 victory.
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolute shambles first half
  • Jackson off Gomez on Solly midfield
  • Fuck tucodean off!!!!