Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christmas Day breakfast

124»

Comments

• Options
    I really want to try a baileys porridge now.
  • Options
    Eggs Benediction,washed down with Bucks Fizz. Job's a good un
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXx1CLAJ-OA
  • Options
    Just waiting for my toast listening to Delta Lady by Joe Cocker.
    Lovely.
    Merry Xmas brekkie all.
  • Options

Smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel

With loads of pepper.

Absolute heaven on a plate that was
  • Options
    Brilliant morning in northala fields. The local Gurkha community laid on a huge amount of food and drink in the park for after our run, had minted pea fritter with cream cheese and smoked salmon then back home for more salmon with eggs washed down with bucks fizz and raspberry liqueur
  • Options
    iainment said:

iainment said:

iainment said:

Toast with Marmite and two cups of tea.

That's for me too. Although I might have 1 slice marmite and 1 peanut butter.
    That my friends, im sorry to say, is fckin boring, its xmas, pull your fckin fingers out.

I've never seen breakfast as anything but boring. What would make it exciting?

Bacon, sausage, egg, black pudding, toast and a bucket of tea.

How that could ever be boring is beyond me.
    As a vegetarian that'd be egg on toast with tea. Hardly the stuff of dreams is it?
    It's all about managing expectations. A good interview on the Today programme is about exciting as anything before midday gets for me these days.
  • Options

Sherry should be involved in this... Croft Original preferably. Or Guinness if you can't get sherry.

Id rather lick my own bits
    Thats my Christmas Day breakfast, right there.
    Not if I have a say in it

Ended up having toast instead. Spoilsport.
  • Options
    Cold ham joint, poached egg and brown toast washed down with bucks fizz
  • Options

Always have a small bowl of all bran and 3 satsumas. Helps prepare the stomach for a day of gorging stodge and ease the Yuletide log out.

Job done, just crimped off a bobby dazzler.
  • Options

Always have a small bowl of all bran and 3 satsumas. Helps prepare the stomach for a day of gorging stodge and ease the Yuletide log out.

Job done, just crimped off a bobby dazzler.
    Good work.