Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christmas Day breakfast

Comments

• Options
    Big chunks of gammon and a glass of Champagne.
  • Options
    Bacon sarnie and Bucks Fizz.
  • Options
    Corn flakes
  • Options
    Crusty bloomer toast.
  • Options

I'll eat a big plate for Christmas,

Mmmm crunchy

• Options
    Steak
  • Options
    Egg and bacon muffins with a glass of bubbly.
  • Options
    Just a banana. Similar for the missus ;-)
  • Options
    Bacon sandwiches and sausage rolls wholesale open presents.
  • Options

A spinach, carrot, pear and ginger smoothie before heading off to work.

Liar!!! you're from up north, three of those ingredients have not been discovered yet!
    Spinach, ginger and work?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have permission to meet up with friends in the morning for a run as long as when I get back I serve up smoked salmon and champers in bed
  • Options
    Won't be having lunch until later afternoon so scrambled ducks eggs with smoked salmon, black pud, bacon and roast tomatoes.
  • Options
    An early morning muffin , well it is Christmas
  • Options
    Toast or similar at whenever the children get up ( betting window 5-6.30 You can cash out whenever you wish)
    Brunch around 10 which must have black pudding and haggis
    Xmas dinner around 5 ish.

• Options
    Brunello said:

Xmas dinner around 5 ish.

Surely everyone has Christmas lunch just after the HM Queen finishes addressing her loyal subjects. Five O'Clock, that's tea not dinner
  • Options

A spinach, carrot, pear and ginger smoothie before heading off to work.

Liar!!! you're from up north, three of those ingredients have not been discovered yet!
    Let alone the 'work' aspect
  • Options
    Haddock omlette.
  • Options
    bacon sandwich for me .white bread brown sauce mug of tea
  • Options
    Kippers then egg, bacon, sausage & tomatoes.
  • Options
    Smoked mackrel and brown bread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Toast with beef dripping on one slice and toast with turkey dripping on the other

Bucks fizz washed down with cider and then twiggletts
  • Options

Haggis and bacon rolls

Liking your style Dave. Think I will look for some haggis tomorrow.....
  • Options
    A big fat smoke in the garden to take the edge off the hangover, followed by a couple of glasses of bucks fizz with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on toast.

Not had a 'real' xmas in 3 years so I fully intend on doing this properly, I might have to be rolled down the hill to the valley on boxing day ;(
  • Options
    Sherry should be involved in this... Croft Original preferably. Or Guinness if you can't get sherry.
  • Options

Haggis and bacon rolls

Liking your style Dave. Think I will look for some haggis tomorrow.....
    Get down to tesco or waitrose, mcsween's haggis slices! You can microwave then in 1min but i like to fry them
  • Options
    hot meat pies, saveloys and trotters
  • Options
    Sugar free meusli. Xmas is for kids don't believe the hype and stay true to yourself.
  • Options
    so what time do we all start drinking or is there a separate thread for that ?
  • Options
    Would never dream of having a fry-up on Christmas morning. Maybe a slice of toast with some ginger marmalade. Definitely a nice bottle of St Sylvestre 3 Monts.
  • Options

Sherry should be involved in this... Croft Original preferably. Or Guinness if you can't get sherry.

Id rather lick my own bits