Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christmas Day breakfast

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2014
  • Options

Sherry should be involved in this... Croft Original preferably. Or Guinness if you can't get sherry.

Id rather lick my own bits
    Thats my Christmas Day breakfast, right there.
  • Options
    4 cans of Leo beer and a sausage sarnie by the pool at the condo followed by the Christmas day all you can eat and drink buffet at the hotel up the road.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

4 cans of Leo beer and a sausage sarnie by the pool at the condo followed by the Christmas day all you can eat and drink buffet at the hotel up the road.

sounds good to me ..... ..Enjoy Dave
  • Options
    A lump of coal.
  • Options

Smoked salmon, scrabbled egg and soda bread.

Snap, actually sourdough bread but close.
  • Options
    lolwray said:

so what time do we all start drinking or is there a separate thread for that ?

If my wife hasn't had a glass of champagne before her Xmas morning shower she feels cheated.
  • Options

Sherry should be involved in this... Croft Original preferably. Or Guinness if you can't get sherry.

Id rather lick my own bits
    Thats my Christmas Day breakfast, right there.
    Feck me, if I could do that to myself I wouldn't need to drink sherry...
  • Options

Toast with Marmite and two cups of tea.

That's for me too. Although I might have 1 slice marmite and 1 peanut butter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:

That my friends, im sorry to say, is fckin boring, its xmas, pull your fckin fingers out.

• Options
    In fact Marmite is shoite and the work of the devil anytime of the year let alone the best feasting day of the calendar.
  • Options

iainment said:

That my friends, im sorry to say, is fckin boring, its xmas, pull your fckin fingers out.

I've never seen breakfast as anything but boring. What would make it exciting?

• Options
    Can of Super Tenants would liven you up.
  • Options
    Exactly what Afka is havin
  • Options
    iainment said:

iainment said:

I don't think there is anything in the world
  • Options
    edited December 2014

In fact Marmite is shoite and the work of the devil anytime of the year let alone the best feasting day of the calendar.

I won a year's supply of Marmite this week.
    Turned out to be just the one pot.
  • Options
    I'd only use that to stop biting my nails.
  • Options
    Marmite on crumpets with a slice of bacon top.
  • Options
    Stick a mix in the bread machine (£35 from Argos) and set the timer for the baking to finish around 8.30 in the morning. Have that with more or less anything, especially top quality actual butter and jam, and Sainsbury's goal label tea (yeah all a bit Sound of Music). However porridge with a good helping of Baileys in it is always worth a go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Stick a mix in the bread machine (£35 from Argos) and set the timer for the baking to finish around 8.30 in the morning. Have that with more or less anything, especially top quality actual butter and jam, and Sainsbury's goal label tea (yeah all a bit Sound of Music). However porridge with a good helping of Baileys in it is always worth a go.

I presume your getting shares in baileys, Sainsbury's and Argos for Christmas?
  • Options
    iainment said:

iainment said:

A mass murderer trying to axe through your door while you're waiting for the kettle to boil.
  • Options
    Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs. Maybe a Buck's Fizz or two.
  • Options
    iainment said:

iainment said:

Bacon, sausage, egg, black pudding, toast and a bucket of tea.

How that could ever be boring is beyond me.
  • Options

iainment said:

iainment said:

Bacon, sausage, egg, black pudding, toast and a bucket of tea.

How that could ever be boring is beyond me.
    As a vegetarian that'd be egg on toast with tea. Hardly the stuff of dreams is it?
  • Options
    Then you only have yourself to blame.
  • Options
    coissants and bucks fizz in bed
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I've read with interest all the suggestions above for a perfect Christmas brekkie.
    Having taken everything into consideration, I've decided on a couple of lines, a fist full of uppers, a fat green woodbine and a strong cup of opium tea.

Breakfast of champions.

And a salmon bagel.

Maybe later, if I'm lucky, I'll receive a bishop's finger.
  • Options

seth plum said:

I presume your getting shares in baileys, Sainsbury's and Argos for Christmas?
    Argos is cheap, Sainsbury's is my favourite tea, and Baileys works well in porridge 'sall.

• Options
    Pancakes & bacon with maple syrup