Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

El Clasico

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Feels like Barcelona are much improved under Xavi, can see them winning the Europa League and then kicking on again next season - some of the free transfers they are being linked with like Christensen make a lot of sense.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Back on tonight - anyone watching? It's lost so much of the intensify of previous years because of the decline of Barcelona. I'd like to see them win tonight, if only as it would keep alive the small chance of Sevilla closing the gap on Real Madrid for the title.
    La Liga isn’t shown on Sky or BT in the UK, it’s shown on its own channel. Viewing figures must be waaaay down over here as a result, Bundesliga probably gets higher numbers now 
    It's being shown on SuperSport LaLiga and Premier Sport 1.
  • Options
    Barcelona are playing Madrid off the park here.

2-0 up in the Bernabeu after 38 minutes.
  • Options
    The Madrid striker who went down in the box is absolutely shameless. To then have the brass neck to start lecturing the Barca players was embarrassing. Cheating little fucker would put Zaha to shame.
  • Options
    Havent Barca Made some decent free signings for next season already? They should have a decent side
  • Options
    Ripping them apart here. 
  • Options
    0-4. 😂
  • Options
    4-0 now.
  • Options
    Why are Real Madrid playing in black at home?
  • Options
    Fourth goal was hilarious.
    ”Play to the whistle”. 😎
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Havent Barca Made some decent free signings for next season already? They should have a decent side
    Actually don’t think they’ve gone through but looking at Azpi, Christensen, Mazzouri and Kessie
  • Options
    Apparently it's a special kit (their 4th of the season) to commemorate their 120th birthday.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Should be 5.
    Aubameyang should have a hatrick.
  • Options
    Apparently it's a special kit (their 4th of the season) to commemorate their 120th birthday.
    Cheers. Bet they won't wear that kit again!
  • Options
    Actually don’t think they’ve gone through but looking at Azpi, Christensen, Mazzouri and Kessie
    Kessie and Christensen i think are pretty much confirmed, just not officially. Their team should be really good next season when you look at this game and think they've got youngsters like Gavi and Ansu to come back in.
  • Options
    This is brilliant.
  • Options
    Real are still 12 points above Barca and in the Champions League though, they shouldn't care that much about this result overall
  • Options
    Would love to know how Barcelona managed to sign all these players even though they were skint 6 months ago. 

La Liga bending over backwards for them as usual. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On again today with both clubs tied at the top of the table, so the two are much more evenly matched than last season. I'll be keeping an eye on it but it feels like it's lost some of its appeal post Messi and Ronaldo. Anyone watching it?
  • Options
    On again today with both clubs tied at the top of the table, so the two are much more evenly matched than last season. I'll be keeping an eye on it but it feels like it's lost some of its appeal post Messi and Ronaldo. Anyone watching it?
    It feels like less of an event to me now that it’s not on a channel that is widely subscribed to here in the U.K.. Will keep an eye on the result but won’t be watching.