Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

El Clasico

Comments

• Options
    shame they cant both lose. this will for me be the first Spanish league game i have seen this season. if i can find a stream for it. used to watch loads of Spanish football. Always watched a sunday fixture down at the rising sun in lewisham. 
  • Options
    Used to love the El Classico on sky sports, wish It was still on.

I reckon Barca will nick it and probably the league as well, atletico have gone off the boil a bit, and even tho they have won a few recently they weren't convincing, Barca beating RS 6 - 1 has placed down a massive challenge. 

My favourite one was the 5-1 Barca about 10 years ago. On another note do you live in Madrid?, absolutely brilliant city, visited a few times, have a great open top bus tour.
  • Options

I reckon Barca will nick it and probably the league as well, atletico have gone off the boil a bit, and even tho they have won a few recently they weren't convincing, Barca beating RS 6 - 1 has placed down a massive challenge. 

My favourite one was the 5-1 Barca about 10 years ago. On another note do you live in Madrid?, absolutely brilliant city, visited a few times, have a great open top bus tour.
    Yes, lived here for a while now: almost ten years. It's a great place and they've managed to keep it mainly open in the last year (since about May) despite the pandemic so although it's not quite the same as before that, the bars, restaurants and terraces are full and the atmosphere is great. Weather's not bad either 😃
  • Options

Yes, lived here for a while now: almost ten years. It's a great place and they've managed to keep it mainly open in the last year (since about May) despite the pandemic so although it's not quite the same as before that, the bars, restaurants and terraces are full and the atmosphere is great. Weather's not bad either 😃
    bastard 

;) 
  • Options
    edited April 2021

It's available via Premier Sport channels.

EDIT: and SuperSports (La Liga channel).
  • Options

It's available via Premier Sport channels.

EDIT: and SuperSports (La Liga channel).
    I'll have a look at that cheers 
  • Options
    Will be watching £50 a year I think I pay for Premier Sports (just the Spanish) I think they offer Italian for a bit more 
  • Options
    Why arent Real Madrid playing at the Bernabeu
  • Options
    It's currently being redeveloped so they are playing at the Alfredo Di Stefano Valdebebas training ground, where the B team play. 
  • Options
    1 nil to real
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great finish
  • Options
    What a great game this has been. Brilliant football 
  • Options

My favourite one was the 5-1 Barca about 10  ago. On another note do you live in Madrid?, absolutely brilliant city, visited a few times, have a great open top bus tour.
    That was probably the single best performance I have ever seen from any football team. Especially when you consider the quality of the opposition.
  • Options

My favourite one was the 5-1 Barca about 10  ago. On another note do you live in Madrid?, absolutely brilliant city, visited a few times, have a great open top bus tour.
    That was probably the single best performance I have ever seen from any football team. Especially when you consider the quality of the opposition.
    The CL final that very year was something special, Man Utd team made to look crap.
  • Options
    Surely you must've read Klopp's excuse for Liverpools' defeat in midweek. Saying that his players found it difficult because it wasn't a proper stadium.

Ok mate, your team has lost at home to Burnley, Brighton and Fulham this season in a 'proper stadium'.
  • Options
    What an ending, Barca smashing the bar in the 94th minute.

Madrid hold on and do the double over Barcelona and edge 1 point ahead of them in the title race.
  • Options
    Great game a football that. La liga wide open now. Still fancy barca to win it. 
  • Options
    Atlético have to go to Barcelona in one of the last games: hopefully it's still all to play for then. It's been a while since there's been a proper three horse race for the title.
  • Options
    Surely you must've read Klopp's excuse for Liverpools' defeat in midweek. Saying that his players found it difficult because it wasn't a proper stadium.

Ok mate, your team has lost at home to Burnley, Brighton and Fulham this season in a 'proper stadium'.
    lol!... Cheers for making me laugh, I hadnt seen those comments from Klopp :)
  • Options
    On today - anyone watching it/any predictions?

Barcelona doing poorly at the moment so think Real Madrid should win it, but I´m hoping for a draw. The real top of the table clash is later between Real Sociedad and Atletico Madrid :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    used to love watching Spanish football. went to the rising sun in lewisham ever Sunday. since moving away from that area i probably have only seen a couple of games. Is it still on Sky or has someone else got it now? 
  • Options
    used to love watching Spanish football. went to the rising sun in lewisham ever Sunday. since moving away from that area i probably have only seen a couple of games. Is it still on Sky or has someone else got it now? 
    No it’s bounced around a couple of more obscure broadcasters and is now on a dedicated La Liga TV with a couple of matches a weekend shown on Free Sports (which is free of charge, as the name suggests). 
  • Options
    Watching it. Guess who's presenting it??

F.ing Gary Lineker!

Other fact I never knew. Ansu Fati has a buyout clause of 1 Billion euros!
  • Options
    Apparently today was the first Clasico since 2004 that didn't have Ramos or Messi playing in it.
  • Options
    Barcelona lost 1-0 at Rayo Vallecano (yay).

• Options
    Koeman  has now been sacked
  • Options
    Looks like Xavi is the favourite to be the new manager
  • Options
    I am afraid to the outsider,this game does not have the attraction of old,I went to the 2004 clasico in Madrid,players like,Ronaldinho,Xavi,Puyol,Beckham,Figo Zidanne,Carlos,Now with the absence of Messi,Iniesta,Ronaldo etc.,the game just does not conjure up the magic it used to.
  • Options
    Back on tonight - anyone watching? It's lost so much of the intensify of previous years because of the decline of Barcelona. I'd like to see them win tonight, if only as it would keep alive the small chance of Sevilla closing the gap on Real Madrid for the title.
  • Options
    Back on tonight - anyone watching? It's lost so much of the intensify of previous years because of the decline of Barcelona. I'd like to see them win tonight, if only as it would keep alive the small chance of Sevilla closing the gap on Real Madrid for the title.
    La Liga isn’t shown on Sky or BT in the UK, it’s shown on its own channel. Viewing figures must be waaaay down over here as a result, Bundesliga probably gets higher numbers now