Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

El Clasico

Comments

• Options
    Benetiz will be under pressure after that - Real were awful. Ready made replacement waiting with Zidane currently in charge of the B team.
  • Options
    I was in Madrid to Real play Paris Saint Germain in the Champions League recently. They won 1-0 with what looked like a mishit volley and could easily have conceded 5 or 6. How PSG didn't score one of their chances was beyond belief. They didn't look a great outfit to me.
  • Options
    Tonight's el clasico is being thought of as a 'clasico decaffeinado' as Barca are quite out of sorts and Real look nailed on for the title now. However anything can happen in this game and there will at least be some of the usual histrionic drama.

Loads of out of town Spaniards seem to be walking around the city today with their Real Madrid shirts on and doing a bit of tourism. It really feels that Atletico is the team of the city and Real are more the 'country's team' - this seems to have got more the case since I have lived here.

Anyone watching tonight and any predictions? 3-1 Real for me.
  • Options
    3-0 Madrid.

Champions League hangover for Barca.
  • Options
    Yep Madrid by 2
  • Options
    I'll be stuck here in Catalunya watching it. I've a vague feeling Barça will nick something-their season is on a knife edge now, and Madrid are a bit irregular. But a night of watching 22 footballers whining to the ref does nothing for me. Forza Depor.
  • Options
    Oh my word, Messi goal is something else
  • Options
    Casimero gotta come off. One foul away from a second booking.
  • Options
    Actually been a good game so far. Come half time and Barça surround the ref.
  • Options
    Bale rushed back. He needs to be careful, could ruin his career.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    two sides of Messi. the goal sublime, the way he breezed passed that defender who was still in the motion of kicking the ball away was great. the other side is him waving a imaginary card. tbf it did look like a yellow but still Messi should know better. then again they all do it.
  • Options

Oh my word, Messi goal is something else

The defender almost kicked his own teeth out.
  • Options
    Barcelona are the worst team in the world for surrounding a ref and waving their cards. Wish Pique would get sent off one of these days for that.
  • Options
    Love Marcelo.
    One of those players who doesn't get mentioned as often as the big names because of the position he plays but he very rarely has a bad game and going forward his crossing is usually top class.
  • Options
    Both Messi and Ronaldo have now missed incredibly easy chances
  • Options
    Rakitic shows them how it's done.
  • Options
    Can be no argument about that red card.
  • Options
    Thought it was a red right away. Never mind the challenge Messi would have been in the distance.
  • Options
    The way the Barca back four push up as a unit is superb. Something you don't see in Premiership.
  • Options
    There has been some really goal keeping in this match.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Barcelona win would be good for title race to keep it a close finish.
  • Options
    Charlton defending there
  • Options

There has been some really goal keeping in this match.

Apart from that.
  • Options
    Wow
  • Options
    Football is incredible
  • Options
    Bloody Hell
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Fuck sake
  • Options
    Bonkers.