Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

El Clasico

Comments

• Options
    3-1 Real, Isco, Ronaldo and Benzema: Suarez
  • Options
    3-0 Barca, Alba, Messi and S****z.
  • Options
    More looking forward to Bournenouth v Boro later.
  • Options
    1-1 Interesting
  • Options
    The question is, what El Clasico thread do you prefer?
  • Options
    Alex Song's suit is lovely, where can I get one?
  • Options
    El Classico isn't until good friday
  • Options
    Hope Bale doesn't persuade Churchinho to make the move over to Real Madrid.
  • Options
    Back on again tomorrow, and first time the kick off time has been organised to accommodate UK viewers.

This is the official thread ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Back on again tomorrow, and first time the kick off time has been organised to accommodate UK viewers.

This is the official thread ;)

It's an early 5.15pm kick off (Skysports 2)and it clashes with Man city v Liverpool 5.30pm kick off (Skysports 1)

Doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me ,I'd rather they kicked off later so I could watch both matches!
  • Options
    It is so not to clash with the core Saturday kick off times as no game can be broadcast in the UK within that time slot. You can imagine how it has gone down here to alter the time of the biggest game of the year for UK viewers...
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Why wouldn't it be the later 7.30pm or whatever game that it usually is when we've watched it over here in he past
  • Options
    There is no set time for Spanish games and they are all on at different times over a weekend from Friday night to Monday night, meaning it is possible to watch them all. The TV schedules determine the individual times just a couple of weeks before so it can be difficult to plan if you are going to a game.
  • Options

There is no set time for Spanish games and they are all on at different times over a weekend from Friday night to Monday night, meaning it is possible to watch them all. The TV schedules determine the individual times just a couple of weeks before so it can be difficult to plan if you are going to a game.

Same here in Portugal, and some fans in England moan if a KO is changed two months in advance for TV... :wink:
  • Options

It is so not to clash with the core Saturday kick off times as no game can be broadcast in the UK within that time slot. You can imagine how it has gone down here to alter the time of the biggest game of the year for UK viewers...

Is this right? I've always assumed the 'no football on tv' rule for 3.00 on Saturdays only referred to British games.
    You live and learn, eh?
  • Options
    Was looking forward to catching it coming back from Birmingham until I found out it was at 17:15 kick off.
  • Options
    Massive security presence today in Madrid for the match. Will be watching it in a bar full of Madridistas tonight but just hoping for an entertaining game with minimal histrionics. Line ups are looking pretty decent!
  • Options
    Free on Sky 1 (ch. 106) for those interested.
  • Options
    Sorry, but not really interested in foreign club football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-0 Barcelona.

For those interested.
  • Options
    Could be a horrible night for Real. I hope so, anyway.
  • Options
    Bale has gone completely missing.
  • Options
    Should have been 3 or 4 to.be honest.
  • Options
    3-0 barca
  • Options
    Sat in a bar in Barcelona, surrounded by cules pissing themselves about how one sided this is (Barça had a good penalty shout turned down as well). But tonight is the Gallego derby. Depor-Celta in Riazor. C'mon Depor, if Charlton can win, so can you.
  • Options

Bale has gone completely missing.

As has the Real defence,midfield and attack - they were pitifully poor today.
  • Options
    A masterclass from Barcelona and from Iniesta, in particular.

I doubt that Benitez can survive that.
  • Options
    Sweet. Depor beat Celta 2-0, and the second goal in the 94th minute was an own goal from about 35 yards out involving a monumental mistaken dash out of the box by their keeper. Always nice when the enemy do something ridiculous like that. I wish Millwall would oblige occasionally.