Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich v Charlton post match views 2014/15

edited October 2014 in General Charlton
Three points away to a top side.

What do you make of that?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    999... Bloody call 999 my pacemaker 'as stopped working!!
  • Options
    Meh!
  • Options
    Cracking three points, I jumped out of my chair when the goal went in on stream. Can only imagine how brilliant those who were there are feeling.

5 of the top 7 (excluding ourselves) played and we're two points off the top of table.
  • Options
    Johnnie who legend !
  • Options

A 1-0 win, Johnnie Jackson to score

from the previews thread... why am i not a betting man?!!
  • Options
    Watched on stream. Wow.
    Yes a total smash and grab but how good is our defence?!
    Bikey and Ben Haim are becoming mini legends. Would be great if we can add a couple of bodies to keep the momentum going.
    Where is this all going to end?
    COYRs
  • Options
    Delighted to be wrong in thinking we would lose. Delighted also for JJ, hope those saying his time is up will admit they were wrong too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a result!!

The ultimate smash and grab. Battered for 87 mins, resolute defending, then nick it with a deflected winner.

I dicking love football at times!

Look forward to the views of those there / watching the streams
  • Options
    Great team performance
  • Options
    Stunning result. But that Jacko has to go ;-)
  • Options
    Two points off top and winnable game on Saturday.. what a win that was tonight!
  • Options
    That is one brilliant result and performance. My brother was there. He knows he's seen a big one
  • Options
    Charlton will be lucky to stay up this season! - errrrm yeah newspapers never lie :P

I bet no one would have predicted this at the start of the league!

Im so proud of Charlton this season! COYR
  • Options
    Thanks to Callum for the link jumping around front room like I was in the away end!
    Resilient performance and very organised! The boys get in!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Wow! Didn't expect that...we have arrived...M.Duchatelet time to get your cheque book out... if we can win at home more often we are staying top six.
  • Options
    What was the argy bargy about at the final whistle the stream I was watching missed the start of it
  • Options
    Great team/squad performance - well done the lads!

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just hope we stay up
  • Options
    2 clean sheets on the bounce...first away win...
  • Options
    Great result, Jacko is a legend, pleased for all those who made the trip (how many did we take)

Safe trip home

I love Bob Peeters
  • Options
    had Johnnie Jackson to score first and win 1-0 on my betting slip at 150/1 then backed out and had us to win at 5/1. Gutted but elated that we won
  • Options
    Only realised there was a stream for the 2nd half so watched it on that. We were under pressure most of it again but who cares! Great result, some great defending again as well. KHG looked promising in his little cameo as well.

Now Roland get your cheque book out and get another striker who can hold the ball up to free up Igor! COYR!
  • Options
    10/10 for every defender tonight, superb!
  • Options

Long live the streak.

Just incredible how our defence just keeps it up the 90 minutes every game. Clearly areas to improve still but 2 points off the top after playing 5 of the top 8? F*** YEAH.
  • Options
    Still have no idea how we did that, amazing and gritty performance from everyone involved.

Good to see KAG made his debut, only noticed he was on with the punch up at the end!!!