Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Legia Warsaw 4 - 1 Celtic - Celtic Go Through

Comments

• Options
    Lucky chunts
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

That is outrageous, punishment completely out of proportion to the offence (and the bearing it had on the result). Celtic should be embarrassed. Hope they get smashed to pieces (again) in the next round.

they wont unfortunately seen the teams they can get all gonna be easy games, but I like you hope they do get smashed
  • Options

I don't see one 'Rangers weirdo', just people who see Celtic for what they really are

I meant generally, not on here. And to a lot of people Rangers fans waving Israel flags around shows them for what they really are.

I know it's a bit pathetic working up a Celtic-Rangers row like I have a little here, but you can't help but enjoy things that will p*ss Rangers fans off when you see supporters carry on like them.
  • Options
    Have they been put through to the next round or will they have to play another playoff, perhaps against the next best Polish side?
  • Options
    To be honest it was an easy mistake to make
    This is the reason apparently the player had a 3 game suspension

Bereszynski could have served two matches of his suspension in the second round against St Pat’s but Legia failed to register the defender for those matches allowing Henning Berg to choose from his full compliment of 25 players.

If you knew he was suspended why would you think to register him
  • Options

Have they been put through to the next round or will they have to play another playoff, perhaps against the next best Polish side?

no straight through to the play off round
  • Options
    Hopefully they get Standard Liege and AA scores a few.
  • Options
    Nothing to do with what side of the Old Firm fence you sit on, it's a disgraceful decision. Would Barcelona/Man U/Real Madrid/Inter Milan/Insert your own Footballing Giant get the same punishment? Undoubtedly and emphatically "no", they'd get a nominal fine and a sternly worded letter from Platini.

• Options
    Don't think it will make any real difference, Celtic will go out in the next qualifying round instead.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scottish football is total wank.
  • Options

I believe the Champions League draw is separated, one section for teams who won the league, and one for teams who did not win the league I:E Arsenal and Standard Liege

so they cant meet, Celtic will get someone who won the Slovakian league or Cypriot league
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    As far as I am aware Rangers have not been found guilty of tax evasion.

****I didn't write this post - neither did my husband, have edited password so whichever cheeky b*stard got into my account you can naff off now*****
  • Options

I believe the Champions League draw is separated, one section for teams who won the league, and one for teams who did not win the league I:E Arsenal and Standard Liege

so they cant meet, Celtic will get someone who won the Slovakian league or Cypriot league
    They could draw the winners of the Beazer Homes League and they'd still get knocked out!
  • Options
    Rangers, lol.
  • Options
    Disgraceful decision, nothing to do with the Scottish football religious war nonsense(both as stupid as each other), just simply ridiculous that they have decided a fitting punishment is for Celtic to go through.
  • Options

Plastic fans on here (since if you are posting on here you are first and foremost a Charlton fan) of the the tax dodging cheats laughing at Celtic!

After what has happened at Rangers over the last few years that is sooooooo ironic!

Rangers were found not guilty, and the subsequent appeal by HMRC was deafeted in the High Court, so which tax dodging cheats are you referring to?
  • Options
    Celtic were slaughtered why should they get a reprieve surely the fair thing would be to do the draw as normal and whoever gets Legia gets a bye
  • Options
    Champions Route
    Salzburg(AUT)
    Steaua(ROU)
    APOEL(CYP)
    Celtic(SCO)
    BATE(BLR)
    Ludogorets(BUL)
    Maribor(SVN)
    Slovan Bratislava(SVK)
    Malmö(SWE)
    AaB(DEN)

So this is their pot. Looks like another two nights of embarrassment on the cards then.
  • Options
    Hopefully they draw Arsenal next...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Coefficient
    1 FC Salzburg (AUT) 46.185
    2 FC Steaua Bucureşti (ROU) 39.451
    3 APOEL FC (CYP) 37.650
    4 Celtic FC (SCO) 36.813
    5 FC BATE Borisov (BLR) 33.725
    6 PFC Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL) 18.125
    7 NK Maribor (SVN) 16.200
    8 ŠK Slovan Bratislava (SVK) 8.700
    9 Malmö FF (SWE) 6.265
    10 Aalborg BK (DEN) 5.260

which means Celtic will get any of these 5

PFC Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL)
    NK Maribor (SVN)
    ŠK Slovan Bratislava (SVK)
    Malmö FF (SWE)
    Aalborg BK (DEN)
  • Options
    Extraordinary! Debrecen, in slightly worse circumstances ("only" 4-1 up with 3 minutes to go) get a fine, Legia get kicked out? I wonder if after the hearing someone slipped Legia's chairman a business card with "Platini Legal Services - sports law our speciality" on it?

Legia must appeal, surely?
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Plastic fans on here (since if you are posting on here you are first and foremost a Charlton fan) of the the tax dodging cheats laughing at Celtic!

After what has happened at Rangers over the last few years that is sooooooo ironic!

Rangers were found not guilty, and the subsequent appeal by HMRC was deafeted in the High Court, so which tax dodging cheats are you referring to?
    There was more then one case of tax evasion made against Rangers. Didn't they admit to one?
  • Options
    Was afraid to come on here because of the mess made by premature ejaculation from fans of that newly formed club Sevco.
  • Options

Was afraid to come on here because of the mess made by premature ejaculation from fans of that newly formed club Sevco.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rkt3ke
  • Options
    I have no issue with if, would be slightly embarrassed but rules are rules, would any of us object to being reinstated in the FA cup if palarse stuffed us 6-1 in similar circumstances?
  • Options
    God help them in the next round.
  • Options

Celtic were slaughtered why should they get a reprieve surely the fair thing would be to do the draw as normal and whoever gets Legia gets a bye

Agree, that's what should have happened. It wasn't like the tie was anywhere near close!

Surely a backhander from Celtic was given here to come to this decision.
  • Options
    Legia have five days to appeal.
  • Options

DA9 said:

There was more then one case of tax evasion made against Rangers. Didn't they admit to one?
    They, like many businesses employed accountants to find loopholes to save tax, not illegal, no doubt charlton do and have done the same in the past, as have many celebrities as we are now finding out, Celtic have done similar in the past also.