Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Legia Warsaw 4 - 1 Celtic - Celtic Go Through

Should Celtic fail to qualify for the Champions League, do they get a chance to qualify for the Europa? If not, then can we please go a whole season without hearing anything about them or Scottish League Football.

I think that would be great.

Comments

• I thought their manager said that a juggernaut of a club like their's shouldn't have to qualify for the Champions League?

LOL.
  • Boom said:

cabbles said:

Should Celtic fail to qualify for the Champions League, do they get a chance to qualify for the Europa? If not, then can we please go a whole season without hearing anything about them or Scottish League Football.

I think that would be great.

Says the bloke that starts a thread about Celtic.
    *the 2nd thread about Celtic.
  • I might suffer the embarrassment of having my thread closed by an administrator.....

The shame. I'd have to leave Charlton Life if that happened.
  • edited August 2014
    Looks like there will only be one anthem played at Celtic Park this year then.
  • cabbles said:

Should Celtic fail to qualify for the Champions League, do they get a chance to qualify for the Europa?

Yes, they'll now go into the Play-Off round and, along with sixty one other teams, seek to secure a place in the Group Stages (12 Groups of 4).

To put this into perspective, if Standard Liege, who got through the 3rd Qualifying Round last night, lose their Champions League Play-Off round tie (which is likely given the seeding), they'll go directly into the Group Stages of the Europa Cup.
  • Magic...
  • Addickted said:

Not quite, CP will be hosting scotland games while Hampden Park is revamped.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

Only the love-in versus Ireland on 14th November followed by England on 18th November

Georgia game is at Ibrox.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Consolation prize - 70 games against Raith
  • I am lol'ing at Celtic and enjoying it a great deal. I know far too many plastic Celtic fans and they get right on my nerves. I mean, plastic supporters in general are hardly a favourite of mine but there is something about plastics of Celtic and Rangers fans that particularly annoy me.

however, at this moment in time, still lol'ing :)
  • Legia Warsaw being investigated for fielding an ineligible player... Came on as a sub too.
  • edited August 2014
    Addickted said:

Addickted said:

Only the love-in versus Ireland on 14th November followed by England on 18th November

Georgia game is at Ibrox.
    Yep they got the big one at Ibrox!!!!!
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28693855

Celtic are going to be put through............................... guarantee it.
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28693855

Celtic are going to be put through............................... guarantee it.
  • Sponsored links:

• It will be a complete joke if Celtic were reinstated. The banned player came on for the final 2 mins, so it's not as if he had any effect on the match.

Yeah, they've broken the rules and should be punished for it, but to give the hoopy ones another crack would be idiotic. And if I were a Celtic fan, rather than celebrating a reprieval, I'd be more embarrased by it all.

On the plus side, if they do go through, we can all sit and laugh at them all over again........................
  • Plastic fans on here (since if you are posting on here you are first and foremost a Charlton fan) of the the tax dodging cheats laughing at Celtic!

After what has happened at Rangers over the last few years that is sooooooo ironic!
  • been reinstated.

btw couldn't really give a fuck about rangers either, just despise Celtic with a passion.
  • They're back in
  • didn't the same sort of thing happen against FC Sion?

unbelievable.
  • You can pop those celebratory Israel flags away now you big Rangers weirdos.
  • I don't see one 'Rangers weirdo', just people who see Celtic for what they really are
  • Rules are rules, otherwise you'll be playing in the lower leagues of Scottish football.
  • On away goals. How pathetic.