Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Options

smiffyboy said:

Danny Brock has just won on a 100/1 shot in the 1:10 at lingfield, wasn't on it though guttingly

Had £1 ew out of blind loyalty.
    Was a dead heat. Got 70ish back.
    VERY nice
  • Options
    gone with today

Irish Saint
    Polamco
    Monbeg Theatre

£10 treble

Bertie Boru in a single, gone easy today and not done my usual 6 or 7 bets haven't really had time to look at much
  • Options
    Got on Imperial Leader at 24-1, but mudly race. Polamco won't win.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    1 finisher in the West Wales National....LOL.

HOLD THE BACK PAGE - Gorgehous Liege takes the last at the second attempt for 2nd place prize money
  • Options

1 finisher in the West Wales National....LOL.

HOLD THE BACK PAGE - Gorgehous Liege takes the last at the second attempt for 2nd place prize money

let's hope that Woolwich Liege makes a dash up the final furling to get second in the Champ .. or even a play off spot ((:>)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Grand National Trial Handicap Chase off at Punchestown in a mo. small dable on embrassing change.

@PeanutsMalloy
  • Options

Grand National Trial Handicap Chase off at Punchestown in a mo. small dable on embrassing change.

@PeanutsMalloy

Boom
  • Options
    edited February 2015

@PeanutsMalloy

Boom
    Nice one Abs. Your kitty's looking healthy. Plenty of investment opportunities in the coming months.
    Taken a couple of trading positions on the Big One. Entries published Wednesday, weights 17th Feb - most unusually AFTER the GN Trial.
    Last time there was a 4 week gap between the Festival and Aintree (2012), itself highly unusual, they kept the weights' announcement for just prior to the GN Trial (60 days prior to the GN). The result - Neptune Collonges (GN winner by a nose - much to my cost) ran 5lbs well-in, his rating having been upped after his fine run in the GN Trial.
    This time they've kept the weights' announcement at 53 days prior, so (certainly for the first time since it was extended from 3 to 3.5m in 1991) performances in the GN Trial will be reflected Phil Smith's calculations.
    Hope the Dude misses the race TBH because, having run creditably in the GN last year, based upon that fine run in the WN he looks interesting each-way off 144. Plenty of interesting others however.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
  • Options
    Wow what a win.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow
  • Options
    Did anyone watch the pertemps qualifier at musslebrugh yesterday, Martins, Edeymi crept around at the back of the field the whole race until coming towards the last before getting a little nudge and he eased into fourth to qualify, smells of a plot to me to keep him off the radar for Cheltenham
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Onefitzall, won a bumper at Uttoexter 19 December owned by Mick Fitzgerald racing club.As I was watching it Jim McGrath was standing next to me.(I was at Ascot) , that was bloody impressive was his reaction. One to follow.Trained by Hobbs I think.
  • Options
    Put it in the notebook no future entries at present
  • Options
    Amazing, recommend watching, it only takes 1m 30 secs.
  • Options
    Cheers CE not seen that before!!!
  • Options
    Jesus!
  • Options
    Today's ones to avoid are; Taquin du seuil & sign of a victory at kempton and Mayfair music at Warwick.
  • Options
    Love the betfair hurdle................winner ?
    cardinal walter, Coneygree, kings palace and sdg for me.
  • Options
    Also like cardinal Walter, SDG and Milan bound
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also like Jollys cracked it in the 3:35
  • Options

Love the betfair hurdle................winner ?
    cardinal walter, Coneygree, kings palace and sdg for me.

Well thats my pound gone. WTF did Quewy come from, too 10 lengths out of them going to the last. Check for rocket burners.
  • Options
    Amazing ride there from McCoy I couldn't believe that finish either
  • Options
    Back in adding Glenns Melody and top gamble.
  • Options
    Chucking a few quid on Ebony Express at 40s in the Betfair Hurdle (3:35pm)
  • Options

Chucking a few quid on Ebony Express at 40s in the Betfair Hurdle (3:35pm)

Jollys Cracked It 20-1
  • Options
    Got Jollys cracked it and Milan bound in a double 68/1 but that was when JCI was 16/1
  • Options
    Why the fuck do they let them race so far in front was never gonna catch him
  • Options
    LOL killed them, field never came back.
  • Options
    Betfair hurdle
    Actival and Amore Alato for me