Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• smiffyboy said:

Cheltenham/Doncaster tomorrow and Punchestown sunday.
    Peace And Co will win tomorrow.

Gonna appose you there abs I'm fancying the french bred ibis du rheu

Also like the look of Horatio Hornblower
    Different gravy Smiffy, only question is how far he wins by.
    If looking to get value, has to be the giant bolster in the BRIGHTBET CUP CHASE.
  • No money down cos he's giving weight to some good horses but really looking forward to seeing the ever-gutsy Cole Harden make it a real test of stamina in the Cleeve. Not convinced that the Nicholls and Pipe runners will reel him in.
  • Just started betting on the horses over last few weeks, done a couple of Lucky 15's each day, seem to be breaking even so far, so that'll do for me. However going to start looking at this thread for some tips on a daily basis, so my thanks to those that post them!!

Welcome to the fold redmidland.
    It's hard to make a long term profit on the horses.
    Small stakes for fun is the best way to go.
    The pleasure is seeing these amazing beasts perform and hopefully all return safely.
  • No money down cos he's giving weight to some good horses but really looking forward to seeing the ever-gutsy Cole Harden make it a real test of stamina in the Cleeve. Not convinced that the Nicholls and Pipe runners will reel him in.

for me: 3.35 .. Un Temps Pour Tout (cost £450,00 but can't buy me love) and a Pipe/Scu/Owner double : Dell'Arca in the last
    and Many Clouds in the 1.50
  • Cheltenham/Doncaster tomorrow and Punchestown sunday.
    Peace And Co will win tomorrow.

Almost pulled the arms off Barry. Boom.
  • smiffyboy said:

Had three kingdoms in the Acca aswell who I thought was beaten then after that bad mistake but McCoy done well to hang on and nail him on the line, just need value at risk and if in doubt

Yep had 3 kingdoms, small punt on Robinsfirth in the 3'oclock................should finish before 4pm
  • Carole's destrier ew in 1:15
  • Carole's destrier ew in 1:15

Bad luck, mugged for 3rd. Good run though.
  • 2.05 Donny .. Analifet Gigginstown/Mullins/Ruby beaten .. good ((:>)
  • 2.05 Donny .. Analifet Gigginstown/Mullins/Ruby beaten .. good ((:>)

I can't stand the owner of Gigginstown and I've never been on a Ryanair plane in my life. More to do of his manipulation of big Irish races.
  • Sponsored links:

• OHHHHHHH. Big Fella you old monkey. What a shame.
  • edited January 2015
    Great ride in the Great Yorkshire by AP. To get him round in one piece was a miracle
  • SDR boom great race
  • smiffyboy said:

3:25 uttoxeter Winston Churchill wins by 81 lengths !!!!!

Mine got second. ;-)
  • Cracking card at leopardstown today.
    The Fly vs Jezki.
    Un De Sceaux in the Irish Arkle.
  • Cracking card at leopardstown today.
    The Fly vs Jezki.
    Un De Sceaux in the Irish Arkle.

Un De Sceaux Boom
    Took the 4-1 to win today and at Cheltenham.
    Plus a bit today.
    What a horse.
  • Not much good to have a pace-maker that doesn't want to race.
  • Wow, what a racehorse! Despite being off the bridle early, I reckon he'd have got his head in front even without Jezki stumbling at the last.
    Amazing.
  • Wow, what a racehorse! Despite being off the bridle early, I reckon he'd have got his head in front even without Jezki stumbling at the last.
    Amazing.

Poor ride by McCoy. Strange race but you can't knock the old fella. 22 grade ones.
  • Jezski will finish in front of him at Cheltenham.
  • Sponsored links:

• smiffyboy said:

Danny Brock has just won on a 100/1 shot in the 1:10 at lingfield, wasn't on it though guttingly

I doubt if many were .. 100/1, even rarer than a CAFC goal ((:>)
  • smiffyboy said:

Danny Brock has just won on a 100/1 shot in the 1:10 at lingfield, wasn't on it though guttingly

Had £1 ew out of blind loyalty.
    Was a dead heat. Got 70ish back.
  • smiffyboy said:

what're you on today smiffy ? .. small fields composed of some decent horses .. Ned Stark, French Opera, Splash of Ginge and Imperial Leader for me .. for a VERY small lucky15 e/w wager