Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Atletico Clube de Portugal (FT 2-0)

Comments

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC @CAFCofficial · 8s
    80' Tucudean flashes a volley from the edge of the box just wide. Would have been a stunner #cafc #cafcinspain
  • Options

I wonder how many we would have scored if we didn't have any opponentswoodwork - four, five, six even?

fixed
  • Options
    Any score updates yet?
  • Options
    2-0
  • Options

Any score updates yet?

just gone 2-0
  • Options

Any score updates yet?

I still think its still 1-0.

I have been advised in the past, that shots on the woodwork are off target !
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC @CAFCofficial · 17s
    89' GOOOOOOAAAALLLLL! Tucudean makes it 2-0 #cafc #cafcinspain
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    2 in 2 now for Georgie Boy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ;-)
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC @CAFCofficial · 5s
    89' The striker does well to control a high ball drive through and round the keeper. #cafc #cafcinspain
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC @CAFCofficial · 10s
    FULL-TIME: Charlton 2-0 ACDP #cafc #CAFCInSpain
  • Options
    F/T
  • Options

Charlton Athletic FC @CAFCofficial · 10s
    FULL-TIME: Charlton 2-0 ACDP #cafc #CAFCInSpain

How are you getting this before twitter has posted?
  • Options
    Won 2 0. Sounds like we bossed the game.
  • Options
    Sounds like Tucadean might be our best bet
  • Options
    Early days but he is looking a step up on PP who was struggling in the U21 games by all accounts.
  • Options
    Just got home to see the score. Can anyone tell me what sort of standard the opposition are?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just got home to see the score. Can anyone tell me what sort of standard the opposition are?

Not too sure. I just googled ACDP and the first result was the Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens.
  • Options

Worst team of 2nd tier in Portugal
  • Options
    Oh well, you can only beat what is infront of you.

Maybe the timing, but I don't think I've ever known such general disinterest in a Charlton 1st XI fixture
  • Options

I reckon any of us would be disapointed if we had 14 shots and only scored one of them!!!

Better this than the 1-2 shots on target per game towards the end of Powell's reign...
  • Options

I reckon any of us would be disapointed if we had 14 shots and only scored one of them!!!

Better this than the 1-2 shots on target per game towards the end of Powell's reign...
    Not quite sure the two things are comparable. Not helpful to harp back to that to deflect from the current situation.
  • Options
    To be fair, some games we had 14 chances with Powell and some we didn't. I'm looking for 14+ in every game going forwards.
  • Options

Worst team of 2nd tier in Portugal
    Pretty sure Sporting Lisbon (as they are known) are in the first tier of Portuguese football....so not a bad result, I would say.