Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++Tal Ben Haim Signs - 1 year deal+++

edited July 2014 in General Charlton
Tal Ben Haim has signed on a 1 year deal

Welcome Tal

Comments

• Options
    couple of mins.......
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    TBH I think he's a good signing.
  • Options
    I'm fine with that. Welcome TBH!
  • Options
    I think we just need to trust big bobs judgement on this one.
  • Options
    Nice one.... Welcome Tal.... Good luck.
  • Options
    More competition at CB, don't know what the problem is?
  • Options
    Very pleased with that. Wealth of experience. Won't be first choice but decent back up and it is someone else to mentor Gomez and Lennon.
  • Options
    Good signing
  • Options
    Was hoping for a pacey centre back but happy enough to go with solid and experienced.

Morrison, Bikey and Ben Haim as centre backs is not a bad shout and with Lennon and Gomez coming through thats the defence sorted. Wingers please now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's the centre backs sorted.
  • Options
    welcome Tal no offence like fella but i want that Iceland bloke to sign
  • Options
    more than happy with this, 3 experienced CB's now and 2 up and coming young lads
  • Options
    Very good signing when you consider that he will likely be taking the place of someone like Leon Cort (who also did a good job for us by the way).
  • Options
    Squad is shaping up nicely. Expect a keeper to come in next.
  • Options
    CB sorted then. Morro and Bikey, TBH and Lennon as cover and Gomez trying to break in. Happy with that.
  • Options
    Welcome to the club TBH... Bout 4-5 more signings and reckon we're done...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'd like four more then. A goalkeeper that'll happily flit in and out of the team while assisting Ben Roberts in the training of our younger shot stoppers, a creative number 10 (Rafaelov? (sp?)), a target man and *fingers crossed* Gudmundsson.
  • Options
    According to Wiki he hasn't actually played that many club games for a 32yr old.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll judge him on what he does for us but my expectations are certainly not high. Good back up if anything anyhow.

Welcome TBH.
  • Options
    Solid option to have. Morro, Bikey, Ben Haim with Gomez and Lennon as reserve. Doesn't look too bad on paper
  • Options

Tal Ben Haim has signed on a 1 year deal

Welcome Tal

I was genuinely expecting this to be a joke thread with the words 'Tal Ben Haim' on a sign.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    First Game of the Season...?

Pope
    Wilson.. Morrison.. Bikey.. Wiggins
    Cousins.. Buyens.. Jackson
    Gudmunsson.. Vetokele.. Harriott

Subs
    Goalkeeper.. Fox.. Ben-Haim.. Moussa.. Midfield.. Church.. Ghoochanniejad
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

But more to the point, 'He comes from Is-ra-el, he f*cking hates Millwall'. It *could* work.

When you say it slowly... Ben-Haim doesnt sound too different to Ben Hamer (When we used he name for the same song) so reckon that will work
  • Options
    The Iranians seem happy on facebook that an Israeli player is playing for us...