Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Astrit Ajdarevic

124»

Comments

• Options

We need 6ft athletes in midfield who close down. Not guys standing waiting for a pass. Not lightweights easily knocked off ball.

So we have a Midfield full of Defensive Midfielders then? - Who creates?
  • Options

We need 6ft athletes in midfield who close down. Not guys standing waiting for a pass. Not lightweights easily knocked off ball.

Darren Pratley, Adam Forshaw decent creative players in our division. Also athletes. Sure I can name more with research.

• Options
    edited December 2014

Darren Pratley, Adam Forshaw decent creative players in our division. Also athletes. Sure I can name more with research.

I am sure you can but getting back to reality, are we going to put a bid in for them then? Failing which AA has got to be better than nothing IMO.
  • Options

Yeah, that little Messi fella will never amount to anything
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

I am sure you can but getting back to reality, are we going to put a bid in for them then? Failing which AA has got to be better than nothing IMO.
    Peeters from Blackpool.

He ran the show a couple of years back when Barnsley beat us at The Valley.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Peeters from Blackpool.

You mean David Perkins (aka Boris Johnson)... Does he fit the RD mold of signing?
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Peeters from Blackpool.

You mean David Perkins (aka Boris Johnson)... Does he fit the RD mold of signing?
    Yes that is the fella, but of course not a 'Duchatelet signing'
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Peeters from Blackpool.

Yes that is the fella, but of course not a 'Duchatelet signing'
    Having said that, perhaps Boris could get a game.
  • Options
    Madz said:

dizzee said:

Madz said:

I would welcome AA back. Not a lot of pace but we did create.

We're not claiming to have bought him through the youth system are we?
    Oh i see. meant "he" did create. As in create chances
    I know. Failed joke. Sorry.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Madz said:

dizzee said:

Madz said:

I would welcome AA back. Not a lot of pace but we did create.

We're not claiming to have bought him through the youth system are we?
    Oh i see. meant "he" did create. As in create chances
    I know. Failed joke. Sorry.
    I found it quite funny :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liked and disliked at the same time.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Astrit
  • Options
    AA will come cheap and be easily pleased. A bumper pack of Bensons and as much KFC as you can eat and he will be over here like a shot.
  • Options
    Already updated with, Delorts and Reza's goals this weekend
    so thought why not
    Helsingborg played their first league match since the winter break today and yup you guessed it AA scored after 33 minutes
  • Options

so thought why not
    Helsingborg played their first league match since the winter break today and yup you guessed it AA scored after 33 minutes

The season is played over a calendar year in Sweden, this would have been a pre-season game.
  • Options

so thought why not

The season is played over a calendar year in Sweden, this would have been a pre-season game.
    According to flash score it was group 8 in the Svenska Cupen, my apologizes for saying league game, not that aware of the Swedish league lol
  • Options
    Just saw him at Charlton Station - apparently he still hasn't caught a train out.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

so thought why not

And went off blowing out his arse after 34 minutes after celebrating too intensely.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Just saw him at Charlton Station - apparently he still hasn't caught a train out.

He's waiting for the puff puff.

• Options

so thought why not

According to flash score it was group 8 in the Svenska Cupen, my apologizes for saying league game, not that aware of the Swedish league lol
    Although sounding strange, the Svenska Cupen(the Swedish Cup) is used as teams training/pre-season matches.

Been to a pre-season game before, Elfsborg v Trelleborg, some of the players were wearing tights/thermals/long johns, I kid you not.