Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options
    I bet the disruption will continue long in to the night! Where are you? Too late for me mind. Straight home.
  • Options
    It's a bastard

• Options
    Why do you lot bother with the trains you don t stop moaning about them
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I bet the disruption will continue long in to the night! Where are you? Too late for me mind. Straight home.

We made it to Sidcup but it's at least 1.5 to my house so have stopped for a few beers to let the rush die down.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

How do you suggest people get in to London? Drive?
  • Options
    clb74 said:

I'm hoping this is leading to a punchline!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just moved from New Eltham to Blackfen,so the closest station to me is Falconwood. Bexleyheath line bandit country :worried:
  • Options
    More signalling problems this morning. Something that doesn't appear to happen on the DLR.
    In fact the DLR (so far for me..) aside from overcrowding has been working without an issue; there hasn't been any of the following:

Signal failure
    Trespassers on the line
    Burglars in a tree
    Lineside fires
    Landslides
    Broken platforms
    Trains striking the platform
    Bridges struck by vehicles
    Defective doors
    Passenger incidents
    Passenger being taken ill
    Displaced train crew
    Lack of rolling stock
    Frozen tracks
    Overheated tracks
    Leaves on the line
    Over running engineering works

I'm sure I've missed a few.

Are they just lucky....?
  • Options

Just moved from New Eltham to Blackfen,so the closest station to me is Falconwood. Bexleyheath line bandit country :worried:

Falconwood has a very high number of good looking female passengers.
  • Options

Are you sure they're female mate, I'd check just to be sure.
  • Options

More signalling problems this morning. Something that doesn't appear to happen on the DLR.
    In fact the DLR (so far for me..) aside from overcrowding has been working without an issue; there hasn't been any of the following:

Signal failure
    Trespassers on the line
    Burglars in a tree
    Lineside fires
    Landslides
    Broken platforms
    Trains striking the platform
    Bridges struck by vehicles
    Defective doors
    Passenger incidents
    Passenger being taken ill
    Displaced train crew
    Lack of rolling stock
    Frozen tracks
    Overheated tracks
    Leaves on the line
    Over running engineering works

I'm sure I've missed a few.

Are they just lucky....?

You forgot that the heating doesn't get left on in summer as they don't have drivers
  • Options

This is indeed true, including a stunning set of brunette twins ;)
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

This is indeed true, including a stunning set of brunette twins ;)
    Are you sure they're natural brunette. You'd best check to make sure.
  • Options

You'll be needing some of these my friend.

• Options

You'll be needing some of these my friend.

What,Ninja bodyguards?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Just at a stopped clock is right twice a day these continue to out do the previous days shit service, tonight shenanigans, 2 carriages locked off because of faults and only a 6 carriage train instead of 10, couldn't make it up
  • Options
    more shithousery this morning and last night. fucking wankers.
  • Options
    Got to the station this morning and my train was showing up as delayed. The tannoy announced the usual apology message and said it was due to a trackside fire. My train then turned up a couple of minutes early.
  • Options
    05:35 from Bexley was cancelled, luckily I got there a few minutes early and was able to get on one going the other way to Dartford. Changed at Dartford and got one back along the Bexleyheath line to Lewisham (DLR to Canary Wharf never lets you down). Actually got into work a few minutes earlier than I usually would.

The train along the Bexleyheath line wasn't as horrific as I was expecting. Apart from the missing teeth, dirty clothes and the mixed smell of Lynx Africa and body odour (and that's just the woman) it was actually quite tolerable.
  • Options
    We got turfed off the train at Lewisham this morning for no apparent reason. Then had the joy of trying to change platforms at that shithouse of a station and then take a run up to barge onto the already massively crowded Cannon St train. Such fun!!

Said it before and I'll say it again...CUNTS!!!!!
  • Options
    Two weeks on holiday, landed at Gatwick at half ten this morning. Cold, wet, not a single fit Spanish bird in sight, and obviously the parasites at South Eastern and their lazy mates at Southern have conspired to turn a straightforward journey at the quietest time of day into a minor ordeal.

Holiday glow abruptly ended, welcome back familiar feeling of fury, hatred and weird urge to punch a train, if one ever turns up.

C#%ts.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Two weeks on holiday, landed at Gatwick at half ten this morning. Cold, wet, not a single fit Spanish bird in sight, and obviously the parasites at South Eastern and their lazy mates at Southern have conspired to turn a straightforward journey at the quietest time of day into a minor ordeal.

Holiday glow abruptly ended, welcome back familiar feeling of fury, hatred and weird urge to punch a train, if one ever turns up.

C#%ts.

Did you go straight into the bog at Gatwick and check your tan in the mirror?

• Options
    The absolute nonce cases as Southeastern think that by sticking a country and western band outside Charing Cross station, singing about 'Victoria Station' will somehow ease the blow of them closing most stations for 4 working days in August, Dickheads.