Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup Quarter Final | 5,298 Allocation | Sunday 9th March 2014 (10 year bump)

Comments

• Options
    that's why sunday was my wish pal no excuses for me then and theres no way they can delay the section that long, or the baby will try and get out and they don't want that due to the position its in so sunday is win win
  • Options
    was always going to suit some and not others and you are one who's hoppy. hope all goes well with the birth nla
  • Options

was always going to suit some and not others and you are one who's hoppy. hope all goes well with the birth nla

Don't rabbit on
  • Options
    Ultimately we'll all eventually be up there. That beautiful sea of red. One barmy army!! Let's do this for Charlton, irrespective of painful travelling arrangements.

COYR!!! :)
  • Options
    Hope everyone can put the fact we have been mugged by the kickoff time to one side now and those that can make it travel. These games dont come along too often and lets give the players some decent backing.
  • Options

the KO time is an absolute joke for London/SE (obviously the vast majority) based fans

Whats the big problem? Its 3 hours drive from Dartford to Sheffield. One would assume that most people either have a car or have access to a car.
    really cant see what the issue is (and i've gotta come from a further 2 hours south)

How do you think the majority of away travellers get to northern games?

the majority of the few CAFC fans who have turned up at most of the 'northern' away games that I have spoken to this season, have travelled by coach or train, many like myself, live in 'the north' so travel is not so much a problem, though 'the north' covers a large area. Talking to fans who came by coach to Monday's game, they left SE London at lunchtime for a 7.45 pm kick off. This means leaving London at around 5 or 6 a.m with a few pick ups to get to Sheffield in good time for the kick off. Not everyone has the money for petrol to go hammering up the M1for an early kick off and not everyone has access to a car .. does that answer your question ?
  • Options
    Here here.
  • Options

listen we love a moan up don't we jesus Christ, its done lets build a siege mentality and let the fa know no matter what they do, cafc fans will turn up in numbers make loads of noise regardless

how many 'northern' away games have you been to this season ?
  • Options
    Think nla lives up north
  • Options

the KO time is an absolute joke for London/SE (obviously the vast majority) based fans

Whats the big problem? Its 3 hours drive from Dartford to Sheffield. One would assume that most people either have a car or have access to a car.
    really cant see what the issue is (and i've gotta come from a further 2 hours south)

the majority of the few CAFC fans who have turned up at most of the 'northern' away games that I have spoken to this season, have travelled by coach or train, many like myself, live in 'the north' so travel is not so much a problem, though 'the north' covers a large area. Talking to fans who came by coach to Monday's game, they left SE London at lunchtime for a 7.45 pm kick off. This means leaving London at around 5 or 6 a.m with a few pick ups to get to Sheffield in good time for the kick off. Not everyone has the money for petrol to go hammering up the M1for an early kick off and not everyone has access to a car .. does that answer your question ?

Well the answer i would've expected was 'train' but my question was in response to the President saying "One would assume that most people either have a car or have access to a car. really cant see what the issue is"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lot less people get train to northern aways than you think.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

sa dough for petron

Well the answer i would've expected was 'train' but my question was in response to the President saying "One would assume that most people either have a car or have access to a car. really cant see what the issue is"
    My 'retort' was mainly aimed at the Prez @ Chris_from_Sidcup ... he's probably got an Aston Martin and a chauffeur as well as loadsa dough for petrol ((:>)
  • Options
    none this season, but I have earnt my stripes lincs, there are not many left that I haven't done over the years,
  • Options
    edited February 2014

none this season, but I have earnt my stripes lincs, there are not many left that I haven't done over the years,

I think I saw you once upon a time at Leeds having a lively 'debate' with a steward or two .. you've been missed .. IF that was you .. If I can get a ticket, I am REALLY looking forward to this ... other wise I'll get a ticket for the Blades end which won't be so agreeable .... our away form up north this season has been decent, only took a hiding at Burnley (a terrific side) and (especially) Doncaster, good wins/draws/narrow losses elsewhere including Blackburn .. we are gonna win this and see you @ Wembley God willing
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2014
    Tickets are priced £20 adults, £15 season-ticket holders, £15 U22s, students and over 60s and £5 U16s.

There are 10 wheelchair spots and 10 ambulant disabled places available priced £15 including a free helper.

From 11am on Thursday, February 27th Five-year VIP season-ticket holders and Valley Gold season-ticket holders will be able to purchase up to four tickets each for the match.

Season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members with a purchase history of four or more away games this season will be able to buy up to the minimum purchased for each.

From 9am on Friday, February 28th season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members will be able to buy up to four tickets each.

Fans with a purchase history of four or more away games this season will also be able to buy up to the minimum purchased for each, as will supporters who attended the fifth round match against Sheffield Wednesday.

Any remaining tickets will then go on general sale from 9am on Monday, March 3rd.
  • Options
    Very reasonable prices
  • Options
    Do people think these will make general sale ?
  • Options
    £15, very happy with that - assuming there are still tickets to be sold on Friday!
  • Options
    shine166 said:

shine166 said:

No
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:

Yes.

• Options
    elland road and myself don't have a good record of me staying in for the 90mins so god chance between there anfield, the dell you might have seen me in a bit of bother,i don't seem to ever last in any f those grounds
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Yes.
  • Options

FA Cup quarter-final: Sheffield United - Sunday, March 9th (12pm)

Larkfield 5:50am
    Gravesend 6:15am
    Dartford 6:30am
    Bexleyheath 6:45am
    Bromley 6:30am
    Eltham 6:45am
    Charlton 7am
    Bexhill 4:45am
    Hastings 5am
    Ore 5:10am
    Battle 5:25am
    Pembury 5:55am
    Tonbridge 6:10am
    Bessels Green 6:25am
    Ashford 6am
    Sandwich 5am
    Ramsgate 5:20am
    Canterbury 5:50am
    Faversham 6am
    Medway 5:55am
    Maidstone 2 5:40am
    Leybourne 5:55am
    Cuxton 6:15am
    Worthing 4:30am
    Brighton 4:50am
    Crawley 5:20am
    Godstone 5:45am
    Orpington 6:15am
    Margate 5:10am
    Birchington 5:20am
    Herne Bay 5:35am
    Whitstable 5:45am
    New Romney 4:50am
    Dymchurch 5am
    Hythe 5:15am
    Folkestone 5:30am
    Maidstone 1 5:20am
    Ditton 5:45am
    Snodland 6am

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/valley_away/#9vfCuWZcpUoQhC8f.99
  • Options
    Good luck to those getting the Worthing Coach...
  • Options
    Worthing sounds a fun trip...
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

FA Cup quarter-final: Sheffield United - Sunday, March 9th (12pm)

Larkfield 5:50am
    Gravesend 6:15am
    Dartford 6:30am
    Bexleyheath 6:45am
    Bromley 6:30am
    Eltham 6:45am
    Charlton 7am
    Bexhill 4:45am
    Hastings 5am
    Ore 5:10am
    Battle 5:25am
    Pembury 5:55am
    Tonbridge 6:10am
    Bessels Green 6:25am
    Ashford 6am
    Sandwich 5am
    Ramsgate 5:20am
    Canterbury 5:50am
    Faversham 6am
    Medway 5:55am
    Maidstone 2 5:40am
    Leybourne 5:55am
    Cuxton 6:15am
    Worthing 4:30am
    Brighton 4:50am
    Crawley 5:20am
    Godstone 5:45am
    Orpington 6:15am
    Margate 5:10am
    Birchington 5:20am
    Herne Bay 5:35am
    Whitstable 5:45am
    New Romney 4:50am
    Dymchurch 5am
    Hythe 5:15am
    Folkestone 5:30am
    Maidstone 1 5:20am
    Ditton 5:45am
    Snodland 6am

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/valley_away/#9vfCuWZcpUoQhC8f.99

HOW MUCH
  • Options
    Think leaving at 7AM from Charlton is cutting it very fine, considering the coach will have to stop on the way.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

as many as you want