Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Pitch inspection 10.30am****Postponed****

Comments

• Options
    25 miles from sheff.

Diverting to Donny. Some text me if Donny is on or off.
  • Options
    2 Bob club
  • Options
    Currently turning around in Daventry. Gutted. Won't be able to go to the rearranged one either.
  • Options
    Gammysnr said:

What is it with every single club I've seen, including Charlton, having three blokes with pitchforks jabbing at the pitch. Never going to clear that amount of water! Water always wins.
    That's no way to talk about the Doncaster Rovers midfield.

• Options
    This weather is starting to pee me off big time!!! Look forward to footie on a Saturday and feels like something is missing when it does not happen!!! Gutted for the fans that went to Sheffield.
  • Options
    At this rate we're going to have a MASSIVE fixture pile up this season which not be good.
  • Options
    First time I could have streamed a game here and the bloody weather kicks us in the balls
  • Options
    Fuckinghell!!! Gonna drop down to Derby and have a few beers with an old mate I thnk. Was really looking forward to an old school Saturday 3pm 5th round cup tie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Turning around, shame was looking forward to this one
  • Options

Can't believe they didn't have any covers on

This, how on earth haven't they covered their pitch
  • Options

Looks like 4th March is the only slot available for the game, with the quarters on the 8th.

why ? , the league game pencilled in for the 25th will be cancelled cup takes precedent.
  • Options
    Two bob club, no dome? wtf!
  • Options
    Game is set for the 25th. Our game at home vs Barnsley is off.
  • Options
    Judging by the photo posted at 10 a.m., the pitch wouldn't have been playable if inspected a couple of hours earlier. That would've saved loads of people the time and expense of wasted journeys. Clattenburg fails.
  • Options
    Luckily for me, still in York and haven't bought my train ticket yet. Gutted for those already en route and pissed off to missing out on having a beer with some old chums @Stewart - don't worry mate, I'll pay what I owe.

To top it all off I'll probably get home and surprise the missus in bed with the milkman :-( bouncy bouncy indeed!
  • Options
    what is the source for info that it will be on 25th?
  • Options
    If I was on rte I reckon I'd head to preston to say my respects to a legend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've never know so many games to be called off at Hillsboro' in recent years, feel sorry for you guys coming up!
  • Options
    Rotherham is still on for anyone stuck in Sheffield till later this evening. New ground syndrome
  • Options
    Mate we have done it this year thing is when u drop like both our teams have in recent years the pitch gets neglected its a short sighted approach but one that's understandable
  • Options
    Train just got to Derby so going to tick Burton Albion and their three breweries off the 92
  • Options
    might be able to make the re arranged one now , prefer it without the glory boy day trippers ;-)
  • Options
    likely to be tuesday week been told via someone at club
  • Options
    Who's the tin pot club now...
  • Options

Barnsley' s official twitter confirmed the game against us if off on the 25th due to our game vs SWFC.
  • Options

Barnsley' s official twitter confirmed the game against us if off on the 25th due to our game vs SWFC.
    wow they're a bit sharp!
  • Options

Looks like 4th March is the only slot available for the game, with the quarters on the 8th.

wouldn't be time for a replay - a league game will have to go.